Fearless Defenders #1

Posted by MyComicStoreDotNET (46 posts) - - Show Bio

Review author: Mike Murray, owner/operator of MyComicStore.net

Written by Cullen Bunn and illustrated by Will Sliney this was better than I expected. It was what I would have liked from Uncanny X-Force. This is a team book and as you see two characters on the cover.. That’s the team. Sure you can see there’s more coming, but it’s a slow build and Cullen didn’t feel the need to jam a whole bunch of little digression panels into the story so you could see other characters. This book focused on the story.

Fearless Defenders #1

There was a panel in the beginning of the book that I looked at and thought “Oh man! That’s just awful” but by the end of the book I was really enjoying both the art and the story and looking forward to what comes next. It’s not one of my favorite books but it was good.

Maybe even a little better than that.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.