haydenclaireheroes's Fearless Defenders #1 review

Didn't make me like these characters

Here is my video review for Fearless Defenders issue 1. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below:

Posted by Cafeterialoca

I really disagree.

A lot of people have gotten interested in these characters who didn't know them previously. It does spend a lot of time showing off what Misty and Valkyrie kickass.

I think you should at least look at least check out issues going onwards. Issue 2 has Dani Moonstar joining. Issue 3 has Hippolyta joining. Issue 5 and 6 will debut a female army. Which includes:

And Cullen Bunn has stated that this first arc is Asgardian themed, but going onwards will have a lot more going on.

I think you should keep an eye on this book. Lord knows I thought Miles Morles was one of the most boring Spider-Man books when he debuted, but he's slowly getting better. Keep in mind, Ultimate Spider-Man moves a LOT slower than this book did in one issue.

This issue established Misty, Val and Annabelle's personalities pretty upfront. I not saying you should like it, but I highly recommend sticking with the book, because I think it has the most promise out of all the Marvel NOW titles.

Also, this has been stated by the author, "if you have a favorite female character, chances are she will show up." His goal for Fearless Defenders is having EVERY Marvel Female appear in the book.

I know I'm being a bit excessive here, but this is the Marvel book I'm most excited for ever.

Posted by haydenclaireheroes

@Cafeterialoca: Maybe I will check out another issue when a female character I like joins an issue.

Posted by Cafeterialoca

@haydenclaireheroes said:

Sure. I understand.

I'll keep you posted. You should at least check out issues 5 and 6, as the writer has stated many times that there are going to a massive amount of guess stars those two issues.

Also, Black Cat, Songbird, Clea, Loa, Lyra, Spider-Woman, She-Hulk, are just some of the characters confirmed for showing up soon.

Posted by x_29

I thought this was a mediocre issue as well.