Follow

Fear Itself

Story arc »

In a time of fear and uncertainty, the Avengers make plans to rebuild Asgard, while Sin enacts a mysterious plan to fulfill her destiny and resurrect a forgotten god of fear.

Thoughts on Fear Itself 7.2? (spoilers)

moviegeek17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By moviegeek17

Honestly i was underwhelmed by the issue. The first half of the issue was an improvement from fear itself issue 7 but then again this seems like the pages that should have been in the issue in the first place. They honest lost me when they introduced tarnnus or whatever his name is (goes to show you how much i cared about the issue.) I was really hoping for what happened in issue 7.1 of fear itself, i was really hoping for something that could redeem the whole debacle at the end of ff but all it really did was confirmed what i already believed in the first place.

Once again i gave fraction a shot and once again he disappointed me with thor....

btw what did you guys think of the ending? All it did for me was make me wish that I had thor back already...

gravitypress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By gravitypress

Seemed like a flashback to the 90s where all the asgardians had bad looking armor. Kubert need to update his art style badly. Other than that it was garbage. Fear itself is awful.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.