Fear Itself Discussion Thread ***Spoilers***

#1 Edited by Jake Fury (19126 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Jake Fury (19126 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh come on, I know I'm not the only person that read this!
#3 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

It was cool. ;p
#4 Posted by Jake Fury (19126 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123:
Who do you think the hammer came from?
#5 Posted by TheFallenOne (1093 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury said:

"@InnerVenom123: Who do you think the hammer came from? "

The hammer is from the Norse Goddesse of Winter called Skadi. It has been revealed in the preview. Personally I think that Fear Itself will mostly be around Norse dieties. That thing is logical given the fact that Nazi's were infuented by Norse myths.    
#6 Posted by War Killer (20374 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by jubeiyagyuX (121 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheFallenOne said:
" @Jake Fury said:

The hammer is from the Norse Goddesse of Winter called Skadi. It has been revealed in the preview. Personally I think that Fear Itself will mostly be around Norse dieties. That thing is logical given the fact that Nazi's were infuented by Norse myths.     "
Well Fraction said it is a Thor/Cap story so Norse mythology would feature heavily.There would also be nine hammers (one for Sin , another for the Serpent with the other 7 up for grabs btw Heroes and Villains.I liked book of the skull so hopefully the entire event would turn out cool.Also have a sneaky feeling Zemo would have something to say by the end of it all.
#8 Posted by TheFallenOne (1093 posts) - - Show Bio
@jubeiyagyux said:
" @TheFallenOne said:
" @Jake Fury said:

The hammer is from the Norse Goddesse of Winter called Skadi. It has been revealed in the preview. Personally I think that Fear Itself will mostly be around Norse dieties. That thing is logical given the fact that Nazi's were infuented by Norse myths.     "
Well Fraction said it is a Thor/Cap story so Norse mythology would feature heavily.There would also be nine hammers (one for Sin , another for the Serpent with the other 7 up for grabs btw Heroes and Villains.I liked book of the skull so hopefully the entire event would turn out cool.Also have a sneaky feeling Zemo would have something to say by the end of it all. "

Well I didn't knew about other hammers. Thanks
#9 Posted by TheFallenOne (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that we might see returning of Those Who Sit Above In The Shadow if they decided to fit that Ancient Asgardian into them. Also I heard that Juggy will be a major player in Fear Itself. Also that he might lose his powers and that Colossus would be a new Juggy. Now the later part might be consider as a spoiler

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.