User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (1)

2.75 stars 2.75/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Grrrrr.... Rrrraaaah! 0

Cover:   Here is the best thing to come out of this issue.  The cover, sadly, is the only thing that works here.  The Good:   The art is actually ok, and the fights withing are very typical Wolverine.  That really is about it.    The Bad:   Where do I start?  Wolverine's real power is ubiquity.  During the events of Fear Itself (which seem to occur over a couple of days- perhaps a week), he has managed to do stuff with his own team X-Force, the New Avengers in hunt of Ben Grimm, the Avenger i...

The Woman Behind the Man 0

As you all know, I am not a huge fan of these extraneous crossover tie-ins and I feel like a lot of them are just pointless attempts to get more money out of us by slapping a banner on a comic that you wouldn’t normally buy in hopes that us completionists will want the whole storyline.   What might surprise everyone is that I, with all my mutant obsession and infatuation, am not at all into Wolverine (much like I am not into Deadpool).    I see no reason that he needs to be on four teams, have t...