peteparker's Fear Itself: Uncanny X-Force #1 - Before the Devil Knows We're Dead review

Other reviews for Fear Itself: Uncanny X-Force #1 - Before the Devil Knows We're Dead

Another fledgeling hero...canonfodder 0

SPOILERS IN REVIEW!!!  The Story Story starts off with a Purifier (been a while since we seen them) who blows up an airport just cause. Deadpool is telling the story of X-Force to a couple o' stuffed animals and Warren and Logan talk about how nuts it is, fitting with how nuts it is with all the Worthy out there. They check out the news of the airport and the footage of some tied-up new superhero. Psylocke and Fantomex go to some New York City shvank party to capture some Purifier for informatio...

Fear Itself: Uncanny X-Force 0

It's been a little while since we've had an issue of Uncanny X-Force, but don't expect that here with this Fear Itself tie in from Marvel! Here's why.  While it may not be the Uncanny X-Force team that we have grown to love these last eleven issues, it can still give you a little bit of that X-Force kick you need.The GoodIt's been a few weeks since we got another issue of Uncanny X-Force, and I must admit, I was beginning to go through some withdrawals! Thankfully, Marvel released their Uncanny ...