twofacedjoker's FCBD 2014 Bleeding Cool Magazine #1 review

Bland And Brief

While not bad, this is a beginners guide to anything and everything comics, trying to guide new comers into the medium. And, while this is perfect for a FCBD addition, the subjects of the articles are generally about tips and stuff occurring on Free Comic Book Day. I, as most people I know would, went home to read this, preventing me from doing any of the things it recommended. And, while it makes recommendations on comics to read, it gives general ideas rather than specific story archs or issues to explore. And, at the back is a Price Guide of collectors comics, something that is very unfriendly for new-comers, especially with price tags in the hundreds. It can provide some insight for some, but for most people, this is something that can easily be skipped.