Follow

Fatality

Character » Fatality appears in 175 issues.

Yrra Cynril is the sole survivor of the planet Xanshi by the Green Lantern John Stewart, which led her to embark on a violent quest for revenge against the entire Green Lantern Corps. She fought Green Lantern Kyle Rayner and John Stewart. She was a member of the Sinestro Corp before being inducted into the Star Sapphire Corps.

Just be happy already

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Nelomaxwell

I think that Fatality and John Stewart should get together. I mean she forgives him he should forgive himself get together with her and be happy. That's all.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By AtPhantom

You make it sound so easy.

"John, I've been thinking lately, and I've decided to forgive you for destroying my planet, exterminating my race and killing off everyone I ever knew and held dear. Now let's make out."

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Nelomaxwell
    @AtPhantom:  That's how it happened. Exactly. True story. In Blackest Night.
    Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Nelomaxwell
    @AtPhantom:  And of course it's not easy. Relationships take time but John didn't mean to do it and she forgave him. I think they need to heal together. It only make sense.
    AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By AtPhantom
    @Nelomaxwell said:
    " @AtPhantom:  That's how it happened. Exactly. True story. In Blackest Night. "
    Under influence. I doubt that will hold once she's free of the Star Sapphires.
    Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Nelomaxwell
    @AtPhantom:  I was under the impression that it displayed truest love and feelings correct me if I'm wrong.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.