Follow

Fatality

Character » Fatality appears in 175 issues.

Yrra Cynril is the sole survivor of the planet Xanshi by the Green Lantern John Stewart, which led her to embark on a violent quest for revenge against the entire Green Lantern Corps. She fought Green Lantern Kyle Rayner and John Stewart. She was a member of the Sinestro Corp before being inducted into the Star Sapphire Corps.

Fatality, Sinestro Corps or Star Sapphire?

Sinestro2828

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Sinestro2828

Should Fatality remain a member of the Star Sapphires or should she become a Sinestro Corps soldier again?  Don't get me wrong, she does look rather good in the violet uniform of a Star Sapphire but I honestly think I'd like her better as her old self, hellbent on destroying the green lanterns and with a mind and personality of her own, not brainwashed and lovestruck with her archnemesis, John Stewart.

So basically I hope that the brainwashing done by the Star Sapphires will eventually wear off like it did for Carol Ferris and she'll return to the Sinestro Corps, OR, that she'll be captured/recovered by Sinestro and reverted back to her old self.

What say you all?  Would you rather see Fatality remain a Star Sapphire or return to being the Green Lantern hating Sinestro Corps soldier we once knew?

ForbushBug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By ForbushBug

Star Sapphire. Just for the costume.

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By velle37

Star Sapphire.
    Ororo19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Ororo19

I love her as a villain though

Avatar image for thestepfordcuckoos
    thestepfordcuckoos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sinestro2828: I was recent introduced to reading the DC comics and the first person I encountered was Yrra and though I loved her as a villain I'm also liking her as a hero. I love for her to come to terms with the death of her family and planet and find some sort of forgiveness in John and see this miscalculation as that a miscalcultion and I think the only why she can come to peace with anything in her life and give more happier life is through the path of the Violet Light. So I say let her become the best Star Sapphire that she can be. :D

treker10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Carol can get by using a Star Sapphire ring without brainwashing, I think a badass like Fatality could too, plus she's hot in that outfit. Carol should get her old one from Blackest Night back.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.