User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4.75 stars 4.75/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Brubaker Virgin 0

So to start this off, I am largely unfamiliar with Brubaker and Phillips past works. What I do know about it is that Criminal is highly lauded and it is on my to read list and so is Brubaker's Captain America run. Now with that being said this also my first Image book besides the Invincible Compendium but that really has nothing to with the rest of this review.I picked this up today at my local shop after seeing the stellar reviews and I was not let down. This is an amazing first issue and it is...

Death Chases Her 0

Fatale is the new series from the creative team of Ed Brubaker and Sean Phillips who brought you series such as Sleeper, Criminal and Incognito. This is just the first of many promising series distributed from Image Comics that are coming out this year. Upon hearing the premise of this series, I was instantly attracted to this title.  This was a perfectly written and executed first issue of the series. Ed Brubaker immediately pulls you in to this story and never lets you go. I love his style of ...