Now what?

#1 Edited by Fantomex13 (90 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Mercy_ (91881 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe put it under a spoiler cut? Not everybody's read the issue.....

But to answer your question,

yes, characters die and come back to life all the time.

#3 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
I edited the OP for the benefit of readers who have yet to read the issue. 

To answer the question: 

#4 Posted by Fantomex13 (90 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_ said:

I edited the OP for the benefit of readers who have yet to read the issue.

To answer the question:

Yes, characters in comics return from the dead to the point deaths don't even mean much in the first place, but in Fantomex's case, bringing him back (much as I would like it) would be detrimental to his initial sacrifice and its emotional impact.

Perhaps we will see him in a different series eventually?

#5 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by longbowhunter (7734 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved the issue! Keep him off the board for a while Marvel.

#7 Posted by shrmntnk62 (251 posts) - - Show Bio

Characters die and come back to life way often. I like Fantomex, but if it turns out he really is dead, then I hope he stays that way. At least for a few years.

#8 Posted by FinnVarra (226 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll bet he'll be back. They'll either say he wasn't really dead and the whole thing was his misdirection power, or it will involve the clone facility where he grew the kid Apocalypse. Something along the lines of "he had a clone of himself ready and waiting in a stasis tube that would activate upon his death." Probably have his original memories stored in EVA too. Who knows...he'll be back though.

#9 Posted by Lamenoire (197 posts) - - Show Bio

@FinnVarra said:

I'll bet he'll be back. They'll either say he wasn't really dead and the whole thing was his misdirection power, or it will involve the clone facility where he grew the kid Apocalypse. Something along the lines of "he had a clone of himself ready and waiting in a stasis tube that would activate upon his death." Probably have his original memories stored in EVA too. Who knows...he'll be back though.

i love remender for what he actually did

#10 Posted by gotwillpower (679 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Shutdown (96 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.