Follow

Fantastic Four

Team » Fantastic Four appears in 5741 issues.

An intrepid group of astronauts: Reed Richards, Sue Storm, Johnny Storm, and Ben Grimm originally received their powers after being exposed to an immense amount of cosmic radiation during a trip into space. Mutated and given strange powers by this exposure, they became the Fantastic Four and dedicated their abilities to the good of humanity.

What's Your Dream Cast?

EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By EpitomeofCool
    What I didn't Like about the Original Cast:

Jessica Alba (Sue Storm) - Jessica is pretty and all, but she's not the right look. She doesn't look a thing like Sue. Also I couldn't take her seriously. Sue is intelligent and classy. Jessica just doesn't have the brains to back up the role. And I'm sorry, but in the second movie, I thought she looked like Tiny Kong!   

Ioan Gruffudd (Reed Richards) - Absolutely no complaints! I thought he was perfect, like he jumped right out of the comic book. 

Chris Evans (Johnny Storm) - He was ok. He looked to old to me, and his hair was short and brown. 

Julian McMahon (Victor von Doom) - He was fine, no complaints.

Who I would put in the role:  

For Sue Storm -  Rachel McAdams apparently was rumored for the role at the very beginning. This was before Rachel was really established as an actress. All she had out at the time was The Hot Chick. If only they had waited a bit longer they could have seen her amazing performances in the Notebook and Mean Girls.  Not to mention Rachel has expressed interest in taking on a Superhero role and people have been interested in her for it. For Example, the movies Batman Begins, and Ironman, they wanted her too. Rachel McAdams would make the perfect Sue! She's got the right look and the talent to back it up.    

http://rachelmcadams.org/photos/displayimage.php?album=201&pos=3

For Ben Grimm - I'm not really sure yet. Some one tall though lol.

For Reed Richards - No one, keep the same!

For Johnny Storm - Liam Hemsworth. http://ideagirlconsulting.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/liam-hemsworth-shirtless-02.jpg
    Chad Michael Murray -  http://www.inewscatcher.com/timages/8b24055bad2948711f65c9d23654c244.jpg  

For Victor - Keep same.

Is not as big of a deal who plays Victor or Ben in terms of looks since they're covered up IMO. 
    So what about you guys?
    Pizawle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Pizawle

Reed Richards - Brad Pitt
    Sue Storm Richards - January Jones
    Johnny Storm - Tom Hardy
    Ben Grimm - Dominic Purcell

Who says Doom has to be the villain again?

TheMess1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By TheMess1428

I wanted them to keep Human Torch and Doom.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.