The Fantastic Trivia Game!

• 176 results
#1 Posted by Maelstrom (4623 posts) - - Show Bio

(And yes the pun was intended, no matter how corny it might seem. :P)

You guessed it folks. This is a place to have a fun little game of trivia with anything and everything that deals with the First Family.

I'm by no means an expert, but this is for fun for all the FF fans out there.

So pop in, give your answers, and ask your own!

So let's start with an easy one.

What is the name of Sue and Johnny Storm's parents?

#2 Posted by Maelstrom (4623 posts) - - Show Bio

Well someone has to answer it before we go off to the next question, ya know. :P

Post Edited:2007-11-11 17:53:02

#3 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

I have no idea, but I do have a question. How was Galactus defeated, and introduced?

#4 Posted by Gloom (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure their father is named Franklin (Storm).

No idea about the mother, though.

#5 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Maelstrom says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"I have no idea, but I do have a question. How was Galactus defeated, and introduced?"
Well someone has to answer it before we go off to the next question, ya know. :P"

I know their father's name, it was Franklin Storm (Hence Franklin's name) and their mother died in a car accident.

#6 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Gloom says:

"I'm pretty sure their father is named Franklin (Storm). No idea about the mother, though."

Hola and welcome to the vine.

#7 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio

Bill and Sally Storm?

#8 Posted by Gloom (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

Hello and thank you!

#9 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Gloom says:

"Hello and thank you! "

You are welcome.

#10 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio

I was Close :P

#11 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio

Maelstrom says:

"Franklin Storm is correct. As for the mother, it was Mary Storm.
Welcome to the Vine, Gloom. :)"

Told you i was Close,Welcome Gloom!

#12 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Maelstrom says:

I was thinking Valeria. lol

#13 Posted by Maelstrom (4623 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin Storm is correct. As for the mother, it was Mary Storm.

Welcome to the Vine, Gloom. :)

#14 Posted by Maelstrom (4623 posts) - - Show Bio

Now as for EC's question. He was defeated when Uatu gave Reed the Ultimate Nullifier and Reed threatened Galactus with it. As for his introduction I'm going to go with after Norrin found Earth for him to feed off of and Galactus came. :P

#15 Posted by Gloom (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks guys!

And you were close, Akira! ;)

#16 Posted by Maelstrom (4623 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Maelstrom says:

I was thinking Valeria. lol"

Nah. Valeria was made up. :P

#17 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks for those Mael.

Next question.

What was the biggest threat the FF'rs ever faced.

#18 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio

Gloom says:

"Thanks guys!And you *were* close, Akira! ;)"

LOL,thanks at least someone recogmizes my Fantastic Mind!

#19 Posted by Maelstrom (4623 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Thanks for those Mael.Next question.What was the biggest threat the FF'rs ever faced."

Galactus. LMFAO. Come on, you're facing a creature who eats planet and wanted to eat theirs, not much competition there. :P

#20 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Maelstrom says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Thanks for those Mael. Next question. What was the biggest threat the FF'rs ever faced."
Galactus. LMFAO. Come on, you're facing a creature who eats planet and wanted to eat theirs, not much competition there. :P "

I thought they introduced the other cosmics as well? Such as Kronos, Thanos, Drax, the Celestials ect.

#21 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh,Oh i got one

Who is Sue Storm Really in love with?

#22 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Maelstrom says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Maelstrom says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Thanks for those Mael. Next question. What was the biggest threat the FF'rs ever faced."
Galactus. LMFAO. Come on, you're facing a creature who eats planet and wanted to eat theirs, not much competition there. :P "
I thought they introduced the other cosmics as well? Such as Kronos, Thanos, Drax, the Celestials ect."
I told you I wasn't an expert. *Pokes up to the initial post.* I still have to get through a lot of back issues. "

Looks down

I know, but you kinda are the expert.

#23 Posted by Maelstrom (4623 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Maelstrom says:
"Eternal Chaos says:

I thought they introduced the other cosmics as well? Such as Kronos, Thanos, Drax, the Celestials ect."

I told you I wasn't an expert. Pokes up to the initial post. I still have to get through a lot of back issues.

#24 Posted by Maelstrom (4623 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

*Looks down*I know, but you kinda are the expert."

I WISH that were the deal, but I'm really not. I'm positive that there are a number of people on here that know more than I do.

#25 Posted by Maelstrom (4623 posts) - - Show Bio

The way I see it, is that when it comes to cosmic characters, that's going to be an automatic "great threat" to the FF, since the odds are so against them. So all those characters have the same title of "greatest threat".

#26 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Maelstrom says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
*Looks down* I know, but you kinda are the expert."
I WISH that were the deal, but I'm really not. I'm positive that there are a number of people on here that know more than I do. "

Well if they do they sure as hell don't post.

(About the Cosmics) I guess that's true.

#27 Posted by Maelstrom (4623 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I can't answer that. lol

Alright, I have a question. In the Heroes Reborn imprint of the FF. How did the team get their powers in the Heroes Reborn universe?

#28 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Maelstrom says:

"Well I can't answer that. *lol* Alright, I have a question. In the Heroes Reborn imprint of the FF. How did the team get their powers in the Heroes Reborn universe?"

Didn't it happen the same way it happened originally? They went to space and came back with their powers. Wasn't it the cosmic rays or was it something else?

#29 Posted by Maelstrom (4623 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Maelstrom says:
"Well I can't answer that. *lol* Alright, I have a question. In the Heroes Reborn imprint of the FF. How did the team get their powers in the Heroes Reborn universe?"

Didn't it happen the same way it happened originally? They went to space and came back with their powers. Wasn't it the cosmic rays or was it something else?"

For the most part the story was the same. They stole a spaceship and went into space, but the clear difference was that they gained their powers when the Silver Surfer teleported towards earth, it was the backlash of his powers that gave it to the team.

#30 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Maelstrom says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Maelstrom says:
Didn't it happen the same way it happened originally? They went to space and came back with their powers. Wasn't it the cosmic rays or was it something else?"
For the most part the story was the same. They stole a spaceship and went into space, but the clear difference was that they gained their powers when the Silver Surfer teleported towards earth, it was the backlash of his powers that gave it to the team. "

Surfer was put into that pocket dimension by Franklin?

#31 Posted by Maelstrom (4623 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

Surfer was put into that pocket dimension by Franklin?"

It would seem so. Because a few issues later you have Doom trying to steal Norrin's powers.

#32 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Maelstrom says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
Surfer was put into that pocket dimension by Franklin?"
It would seem so. Because a few issues later you have Doom trying to steal Norrin's powers. "

That's awful odd. His bio doesn't say he was and he didn't have a "Reborn" series. Maybe Franklin made a Surfer for that dimension.

#33 Posted by Maelstrom (4623 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

That's awful odd. His bio doesn't say he was and he didn't have a "Reborn" series. Maybe Franklin made a Surfer for that dimension."

I always assumed as much, because I don't remember he ever being mentioned during the Onslaught struggle. So yeah. After all Franklin's power levels was practically at god-level.

Now.... In what story arc saw Johnny Storm become a Herald of Galactus?

#34 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Maelstrom says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
That's awful odd. His bio doesn't say he was and he didn't have a "Reborn" series. Maybe Franklin made a Surfer for that dimension."
I always assumed as much, because I don't remember he ever being mentioned during the Onslaught struggle. So yeah. After all Franklin's power levels was practically at god-level. Now.... In what story arc saw Johnny Storm become a Herald of Galactus?"

No idea. I just read up on that though and I'm impressed.

#35 Posted by Maelstrom (4623 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Maelstrom says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
I always assumed as much, because I don't remember he ever being mentioned during the Onslaught struggle. So yeah. After all Franklin's power levels was practically at god-level. Now.... In what story arc saw Johnny Storm become a Herald of Galactus?"

No idea. I just read up on that though and I'm impressed. "

Read up on what?

#36 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Maelstrom says:

"Read up on what?"

Johnny's being a herald. I had no idea why Galactus would pick him until I saw he had Sue's power.

#37 Posted by Maelstrom (4623 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Maelstrom says:
"Read up on what?"

Johnny's being a herald. I had no idea why Galactus would pick him until I saw he had Sue's power."

Yep, yep. It was all thanks to Reed. You should read the issues before that arc. You get to see how and why they switched powers.

And for the record the correct answer is "Rising Storm".

#38 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Question: Does franklin still have his powers? Cause my teacher thinks he burned them out but i think he just still has those mental blocks on him.

#39 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn there goes one of the most powerful characters on earth in marvel. Oh and ec if you want me to, I could tell a website where they explain how johnny became a galactus hearld.

#40 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Maelstrom says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Maelstrom says:
"Read up on what?"
Johnny's being a herald. I had no idea why Galactus would pick him until I saw he had Sue's power."
Yep, yep. It was all thanks to Reed. You should read the issues before that arc. You get to see how and why they switched powers. And for the record the correct answer is "Rising Storm"."

Thanks for that.

@Copy: Yes he burned them out technically while reviving Galactus.

#41 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Maelstrom says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Maelstrom says:
"Read up on what?"
Yep, yep. It was all thanks to Reed. You should read the issues before that arc. You get to see how and why they switched powers. And for the record the correct answer is "Rising Storm"."

Thanks for that.

@Copy: Yes he burned them out technically while reviving Galactus.

#42 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Maelstrom says:

"What site, Copy? All he needs to do is check out the Vine. He can look at Johnny's page or Sue's and it'll have the info there. :P I know because I put it in. "

Oh you did? i never saw that. Well i was going to tell him to go to marvel.com and look under galactus.

#43 Posted by Maelstrom (4623 posts) - - Show Bio

What site, Copy? All he needs to do is check out the Vine. He can look at Johnny's page or Sue's and it'll have the info there. :P I know because I put it in.

#44 Posted by Maelstrom (4623 posts) - - Show Bio

From Johnny's Profile:

Later on an alien named Zius would come to Earth in order to find the one person in the galaxy who could neutralize the powers of a special invisibility machine used to cloak planets from the world devourer, Galactus. They came in search of Sue Richards, but with Reed's quick thinking he developed a machine which would switch powers with any of his teammates. He used the machine on Sue and thus had her and Johnny switch abilities. Sue able to generate fire and Johnny able to turn invisible and shape force-fields. The ruse worked and Zius left Earth believing that Sue would no longer pose a threat.

Only minutes afterward Galactus came to Earth to seek out a new herald. The intended target was meant to be Sue Storm due to her powerful invisibility powers, however since her powers were switched with Johnny's, Galactus took him instead. Thus started the adventure of Johnny Storm as a herald of Galactus. When he realized what had happened he stalled for as long as he could, in order to stop Galactus from feeding on any planets. He tried to convince the natives of what was to come, but because he was a herald they didn't want anything to with him. He even got attacked by an alien, who was easily defeated by Johnny's newfound powers, as well as the awesome powers of the Power Cosmic. Meanwhile on Earth, the FF, were readying themselves to save Johnny. Enlisting the help of Quasar they went off in search of Galactus and Johnny.

Johnny in his desperation to save any planets, tried to convince Galactus to stop, but Galactus was hungering and he needed to be fed. Johnny, in one last effort recounted Galactus' tale back to the man in the hat, which bought enough time for Quasar and the Fantastic Four to appear. There he and Reed concocted a plan, which ended up in Galactus turning into his form from before the old universe died. He turned into Galan. They took him to Earth, where they tried to teach Galan the value of life. Shortly afterward, Reed tried to switch powers between Sue and Johnny, but a mishap happened and they were forced to chase after their powers in different parts of New York. Eventually the Fantastic Four gained their original powers back.

#45 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey ummm do you have a pic of galan?

#46 Posted by Maelstrom (4623 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Hey ummm do you have a pic of galan?"

I have that issue, but I'd have to scan it first.

#47 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Maelstrom says:

"Copy says:
I have that issue, but I'd have to scan it first. "

Okay, if you scan it thanks.

#48 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol, I read the entire page.

#49 Posted by Maelstrom (4623 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Maelstrom says:
"Copy says:
I have that issue, but I'd have to scan it first. "

Okay, if you scan it thanks."

It'll be awhile, but I'll be sure to scan it.... eventually. :P

#50 Posted by Maelstrom (4623 posts) - - Show Bio

Good, EC.

Johnny's got some interesting history, as do they all. I enjoyed reading when he was close to becoming the New Ghost Rider. It was an interesting look at Storm's life before becoming apart of the FF.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.