Follow

Fantastic Four

Team » Fantastic Four appears in 5741 issues.

An intrepid group of astronauts: Reed Richards, Sue Storm, Johnny Storm, and Ben Grimm originally received their powers after being exposed to an immense amount of cosmic radiation during a trip into space. Mutated and given strange powers by this exposure, they became the Fantastic Four and dedicated their abilities to the good of humanity.

So "Three" huh?

Avatar image for carnivalofsins00
    carnivalofsins00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 155

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By carnivalofsins00

I liked the first issue. I wasnt too sure of what was going on, but i caught the main parts of what happened. And I loved it. I havent read anything else on the Fantastic Four. So what is essential to read in order to grasp this issue completely? i would get Hickman's entire run so far, but im a little tight on cash. So which of Hickman's issues are a must get?
    jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By jayskee
    @carnivalofsins00:
    I think spider man will replace whoever die or leaves the team
    fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By fesak  Moderator  Online

Wonder why they're making such a big deal of this. 
    All members of the FF has died and came back before, so it's not like it's going to be permanent.

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By DEGRAAF

I think it will be Reed that dies. All the other Reeds Worlds or the multiverse have been destroyed or something like that after creating there machines and starting the Reed Richards club. Reed is trying to find a way to solve all the problems in the world, with Valeri (or whatever her name is; his daughter) becoming argueably smarter than her dad as well as her and her brother slowly growing up, and all the new people in the baxter building, than have the numbers to create the Fantastic Five or the Fantastic force. 

Earth-982 MC2
    Earth-982 MC2
    NP90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By NP90

I'm really enjoying Three so far. I've never really been a consistent reader of the Fantastic Four, I'm not one for aliens and skrulls etc, but I was recommended this story arc as a jumping on point and it's been good! I've just finished reading #586, but I've got to say the final panel on #584 was awesome! Love me a bit of the Silver Surfer, too!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.