Should Sue and Reed separate again or even divorce?

#1 Posted by catfightfan (446 posts) - - Show Bio

Many say that Reed and Sue would be better off without each other. I doubt that Marvel will ever do such a thing, but then anything is possible. Namor might be a better husband than Reed and some say that Sue should fall in love with Peter Parker. Who might be good for Reed? Any thoughts here?

#2 Posted by catfightfan (446 posts) - - Show Bio

This should have been placed on the Marvel board. Please move it there administrators.

#3 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (11718 posts) - - Show Bio

i'll flag your post just to get a mods attention faster so they can move it for you : )

#4 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio
YESYESYESYESYESYESYES~! This would be a fantastic idea.
#5 Posted by PowerHerc (78172 posts) - - Show Bio

No I don't think they should divorce. Not now. Not ever.

#6 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc said:

#7 Posted by The Stegman (20732 posts) - - Show Bio

i like Reed, i really do..but sometimes he can be a neglectful husband, this may be my Storm bias talking (that's Sue Storm btw) but i think Sue can do better than him

#8 Posted by Dernman (13989 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
@PowerHerc said:

#9 Edited by ApatheticAvenger (1634 posts) - - Show Bio

They've always seemed like a perfectly good couple to me. Reed can be a bit of a tool, but he's proven himself to be a loving husband and father (if a bit neglectful, though there is that whole "saving the world on a regular basis thing" to consider).

Along with Cyclops and Emma Frost or Black Bolt and Medusa, Reed and Sue are a premier Marvel couple and I see no reason for them to split. Also, no proud and self-respecting woman belongs with the arrogant fishstick that is Namor.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.