Should D next Fantastic Four film feature Storm & Black Panther?

#1 Edited by jhazzroucher (16502 posts) - - Show Bio

I really love the issue The New Fantastic Four #544-#550. Fact is, that is the only Fantastic Four issue that i have from Fantastic Four. And I love how the story went and how they saved the Universe. Wouldn't it be awesome to see Storm and Black Panther in the next Fantastic Four film? For me it would because the more comic characters showing up in a live action movie, the better.

#2 Posted by FinnVarra (226 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see why they would. When it comes to the Fantastic Four mythos, they are minor players.

#3 Posted by Dernman (15709 posts) - - Show Bio

No It's a reboot so it should focus mainly on the Fantastic Four. Maybe a cameo where they are at  a party and they see BP in civilian cloths but that's it. They couldn't use Storm because the don't have the rights but then again I'm not sure who has the rights to FF. Either way I'm not feeling it.

#4 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

God no.

#5 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10130 posts) - - Show Bio

Despite being good and a major FF story.

Nope.

#6 Posted by knighthood (1745 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Namor would be more likely.

#7 Posted by Gambit1024 (9843 posts) - - Show Bio

No. Absolutely not.

#8 Posted by Billy Batson (58313 posts) - - Show Bio

Like they would even use them.
BB

#9 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

Coming soon from FOX...

the Fantastic Four!

#10 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

no. he should appear in the avengers film.

#11 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13626 posts) - - Show Bio

No. Maybe a guest appearence from BP in the marvel cinematic universe but that's it.

#12 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1028 posts) - - Show Bio

No. Storm was only ever there because of Black Panther. Otherwise she has no connection to the Fantastic Four and still shouldn't be involved with them.

#13 Posted by AssertingValor (5447 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024 said:

No. Absolutely not.

@knighthood said:

I think Namor would be more likely.

Maybe if Strom will die and never come back......

#14 Posted by jhazzroucher (16502 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueLantern1995 said:

Black Panther is in the cinematic universe and Storm is under Fox...story while cool wouldn't be good anyway on the Big Screen. What really makes me sad is that Black Panther and Storm can't be a couple in the cinematic Universe.

Hmmm... I'm kinda fine with that cos I want Storm and Wolverine. hehehe : )

#15 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio

How about they just make a Black Panther movie where he meets Storm and then he marries her in the sequel? What am I saying, they don't even want to make a Black Panther movie. I say let them be in an F4 movie.That would be better than them trying to find a white character that fits in their mythos and turning them black like they did Alicia Masters.Although, Kerry Washington is Mmm....GOOD!

#16 Posted by Onemoreposter (4099 posts) - - Show Bio

INHUMANS! GIVE ME FANTASTIC FOUR GO TO ATTILAN!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.