Season One Fantastic Four

#1 Posted by xfiles2099 (51 posts) - - Show Bio

I just read the season One preview for Fantastic Four book comming out in Febuary

Im really looking forward to this How do you guys feel about the upcomming Season One books ?

#2 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (9054 posts) - - Show Bio

I am excited for some of them. I hope they turn out to be really good. I think two of them I am really excited for are Spider-man and Fantastic Four

#3 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Are these gonna be like those Avengers Origins books they're doing? Because I adored the Ant-Man one. Yeah, the FF and Spider-Man and even the X-Men need some touch-ups in their origins. I'm looking forward to it.

#4 Posted by catfightfan (588 posts) - - Show Bio

I forget now what I did read about this. Anyway, it sounds like it might be something that I recomended to Marvel a few years ago. Namely, I suggested that they re-do some of the Silver Age classics. If this is the case, then I am a happy camper.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.