Matt Fraction Reveals Details on Future of FANTASTIC FOUR

Posted by k4tzm4n (34892 posts) - - Show Bio

It's tough to believe anyone could really relate on a deep level with the Fantastic Four. The superhero family run by super-genius Mr. Fantastic has traveled the cosmos and seen things that would make us need a new pair of underwear. However, at the end of the day, they're still just a close family, and writer Matt Fraction is able to draw a lot of inspiration for his work right in his very own home.

His family might not have super strength or the ability to control fire, but the writer of HAWKEYE manages to see bits and pieces of Marvel's classic family within the people he loves. He even drops a bit of a spoiler. It looks like Reed Richards won't be the only one who's sick...

Watch the full video from MTV Geek below for all the details.

To hear more from Fraction, don't forget to check out our Super Massive Comic Book Podcast of Stuff with him!

Source: MTV Geek

#1 Posted by The_Soverighn (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

In Frac We Trust

#2 Posted by ccraft (5559 posts) - - Show Bio

that is so crazy, I have to getting this!

#3 Posted by Green ankh (998 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool video. They seem like the type of people i'd like to hang out with..And he is doing a great job on the Fantastic Four as well.

#4 Posted by microwave25 (109 posts) - - Show Bio

Loving FF aswell. Fraction's really hitting his prime it seems with his current bunch of comics.

#5 Posted by iaconpoint (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

Having just started getting hardcore into the original Stan and Jack's series, I might have to look into getting this series and maybe FF as well. Provided they are left out of the bi-monthly HUGE GIANT CROSSOVER EVENT!!! that Marvel has every few weeks. Hell with that.

#6 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34915 posts) - - Show Bio

This is pretty cool

#7 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome!

#8 Posted by GothamRed (2553 posts) - - Show Bio

This is one fraction everyone understands what to do with.

#9 Posted by BR_Havoc (1339 posts) - - Show Bio

I was very nervous when I first heard Fraction was taking over from Hickman but so far I have loved the first 2 issues and really like the direction he is going with the team.

Also I think its really cool seeing that he relates so heavily with the team.

#10 Posted by Barkley (276 posts) - - Show Bio

i guess im the thing of my family too

#11 Posted by ThanosIsMad (2215 posts) - - Show Bio

While Fraction's X-Men run was pretty average to me aside from a few highlights and story bumps, I'm loving his FF, F4, and Hawkeye runs. Hell, Marvel Now as a whole is pretty good, IMO. If only DC took this approach to refreshing their line and characters instead of quasi-rebooting everything.

#12 Posted by fenixREVOLUTION (888 posts) - - Show Bio

Fraction on FF and F4 is a great follow up to Hickman. It sounds like it's going to be a big space adventure, which sounds great.

#13 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6836 posts) - - Show Bio

Fraction seems to be doing fine with FF so far and his plan seems solid to me.

#14 Posted by derf_jenkins (428 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm becoming a fraction fan due to the ff fam and hawkguy books.

#15 Posted by Projector (25 posts) - - Show Bio

@derf_jenkins said:

I'm becoming a fraction fan due to the ff fam and hawkguy books.

Ladies and gentleman, the one, the only

Hawkguy.

#16 Edited by DH69 (4193 posts) - - Show Bio

"my dog does not burst into flames" - truely an excellent quote.

#17 Posted by Apis (83 posts) - - Show Bio

Great party ideas!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.