Is Valeria Richards EVIL or just a little confused?

Posted by MrFantastic (248 posts) - - Show Bio

For years I have been watching lil' Valeria grow up. It might just be me but she has always had a dark side. There have been lots of hints as to what might be her true nature such as. 

Her birth was pretty unfortunate, and her very early days include some pretty bad vacations. Now her uncle is dead an what is her only solution? 

So had Valeria "embraced the dark side"?  Is she Doomed?  Have I blown a few little quirks out of proportion?  What do you think is up with Val and why?
#1 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29500 posts) - - Show Bio

Holy sh*t does she look scary....

#2 Posted by The Sadhu (853 posts) - - Show Bio

If unchecked she could become an issue in the future.
#3 Posted by Jake Fury (18616 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantastic Four 3: Children of The Corn
#4 Posted by Mercy_ (92695 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury said:
" Fantastic Four 3: Children of The Corn "
LMFAO!!!!! 

I love Valeria. 
#5 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

It'd be great if she grows up to be the next Doctor Doom. Now that'd be a twist. She tries to save the world by conquering it and her family has to stop her.
#6 Posted by JoseDRiveraTCR7 (1008 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't worry about her. In comics kids don't grow up.

#7 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13130 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury:

She Wants You Malakai!!!!!!!
#8 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio

Is she evil for wanting to kill someone who was behind the death of her uncle? No. Not at all. That merely means she's human.

#9 Posted by Mercy_ (92695 posts) - - Show Bio
@iLLituracy said:
" Is she evil for wanting to kill someone who was behind the death of her uncle? No. Not at all. That merely means she's human. "
I don't think it's so much the motivations as the methods.  

And there's a difference between wanting somebody dead and actually trying to attain their death. 
#10 Edited by Baddamdog (2223 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Valeria, she's so kick-ass

#11 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @iLLituracy said:
" Is she evil for wanting to kill someone who was behind the death of her uncle? No. Not at all. That merely means she's human. "
I don't think it's so much the motivations as the methods.   And there's a difference between wanting somebody dead and actually trying to attain their death.  "
Not sure what you mean.  

And I don't think that either means you're evil.
#12 Posted by Mutant God (3020 posts) - - Show Bio

To think she could be a mutant one day
#13 Posted by EnSabahNurX (2316 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see her being true evil but more of a antihero character, she's not black or white but gray and makes her more dimensional than her parents 
She is willing to do what needs to be done for the greater good possibly 

#14 Posted by All_StarSupes (74 posts) - - Show Bio

She could turn evil as she's supposed to be more intelligent than both doom and reed, so she's difficult to read. But where does that leave Franklin, I can't see him letting her become evil without a fight, so maybe a brother sister fight!

#15 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29500 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury said:
" Fantastic Four 3: Children of The Corn "
OH GOD, YES LMFAO
#16 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (9057 posts) - - Show Bio

I do not think she is evil but there is definitely something going on with her 

#17 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

i see more of a Jason Todd/Punisher type route for her as to actually being "evil".

#18 Posted by DEGRAAF (7881 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Reed will be watching Franklin. Everybody has wondered how Franklin will turn out, and wether or not he will destroy the world. Everyone has there eye on the golden child while his shadow freezes her heart while she pushes to get in the light as well. She is trying to accomplish what her father couldnt or hasnt yet. That will push her over the edge.
#19 Posted by SC (13108 posts) - - Show Bio

Smart people can tend to come of a bit ruthless. I want Val and Emma to hang out. 

#20 Posted by MrFantastic (248 posts) - - Show Bio

She did spend all that time in hell...

#21 Posted by jayskee (1905 posts) - - Show Bio

She could become evil but she not now
#22 Posted by frogjitsu (481 posts) - - Show Bio

I can just see it now.  Soon she'll be dressing like she did a decade or so ago...

and embrace the dark side, or a darker side anyways.
#23 Posted by UltraHeroix (155 posts) - - Show Bio

She's the marvel Universe version of Stewie Griffin.

#24 Posted by HolySerpent (12540 posts) - - Show Bio

She one of my fav marvel characters and. I love how shes close with doom. But I could see more of a antihero

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.