Follow

Fantastic Four

Team » Fantastic Four appears in 5740 issues.

An intrepid group of astronauts: Reed Richards, Sue Storm, Johnny Storm, and Ben Grimm originally received their powers after being exposed to an immense amount of cosmic radiation during a trip into space. Mutated and given strange powers by this exposure, they became the Fantastic Four and dedicated their abilities to the good of humanity.

FvA or FvX

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By dernman

I was thinking if the Fantastic Four got into a fight with X-Men or the Avengers what would would it be over. I know it would be a stomp but imagine for whatever reason it wasn't. Maybe I dunno anyone who was a FF member sides with them. 
    Avengers 
    What to do with Galactus coming for whatever reason? 
    Celestials coming to Earth because of Franklin for whatever reason? 
    Ben Grimm took all the beer from Avengers mansion and took it home with him?
    X-Men 
    Something to do with Franklin Richardson? 
    Maybe Franklin's best friends? 
    Ben Grimm accused Logan of cheating at poker and took his last beer? 

Who would they most likely be in the fight? What team would they most likely face and why would they fight? 
    Please keep your AvX bias and no discussions on who is right/wrong in AvX.

Raiiyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Raiiyn

@Dernman said:

Ben Grimm took all the beer from Avengers mansion and took it home with him?

Wolverine would flip his sh!t.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jhazzroucher

FvX so that's FF versus Storm, Cyclops, Wolverine and Colossus

FvA is fine if it's FF versus Storm, Wolverine, Spider-man and Captain America.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By SC  Moderator

X-Side of things maybe it could be about Kitty Pryde being intangible, and then the X-Men go to get Reed Richard's help, but a crisis of confidence means he can't help, but then Dr Doom decides to help them instead. So the X-Men reluctantly decide to get help from Dr Doom instead. Thing can one shot Wolverine, Rogue can absorb Thing's powers, Human Torch will burn Storm and... I'll just go sit in the corner... =p 

I always though Franklin was overrated. Generally but especially on CV. Not all universes are created equal, so would be great to maybe have a conflict where maybe Franklin's reality warping powers are put up against say Legions. Throw in She Hulk with the Fantastic Four, and naturally include rest of Future Foundation. Would be funny for me at least seeing some X-Students (from Jean Grey school) interacting with Bentley, Val, Dragon Man etc etc)          

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By dernman
    @Raiiyn: I know right? The runt is serious about his beer.
    Hyper_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Hyper_God

If Franklin is involved , he would annihilate all opposition with ease .

If not , then these will become decent fights .

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.