Favorite Fantastic Four

#1 Posted by Porter (84 posts) - - Show Bio

Who is your favorite fantastic four hero- Mister Fantatic, Thing, Invisible Woman, or Human Torch?

#2 Posted by Flawless (28 posts) - - Show Bio

Invisible Woman.

#3 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

Flawless says:

"Invisible Woman."

same

#4 Posted by Kalossus (50 posts) - - Show Bio

Human Torch

#5 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Flawless says:

"Invisible Woman."
#6 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

The thing and one more time Invisible woman.

zzzzzzzzz

#7 Posted by Captainess Boricua (6731 posts) - - Show Bio

The Invisible Woman, hands down, as she's my favorite hero in all of comicdom. But all of them hold a very special place in my heart. The always hilarious interaction between Johnny and Ben. Reed's interaction with Franklin and Valeria. The good wholesome family vibe that is the Fantastic Four. They're all wonderful.

Hugs her Fantastic Four Collection.

#8 Posted by Green ankh (998 posts) - - Show Bio

How can you pick ? Each has been spotlighted many times. And been interesting. Invisible Woman has the coolest abilities and maybe the most powerful of the for. Mr. Fantastic has the lamest ones with the exception of his intellect. But I love that he is geek.

It’s the FOUR for a reason for me.

#9 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio

Sue GODDAMNIT!

#10 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

human torch

#11 Posted by chiyonosake (28 posts) - - Show Bio

Thing first then johnny

#12 Posted by LstPaladin (9430 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really have a favorite, I like them all. They all play an important part of the group. Their team is made stronger by the combination of all of them. If I had to pick one to be it would be the human torch or Reid. But I think Sue's powers are the strongest. I do not think her powers were ever used to their fullest.

#13 Posted by Storm_Elecktra (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Invisable Woman in the comics, but Human Torch in the movies

#14 Posted by man_of_forever (5908 posts) - - Show Bio

the Thing

#15 Posted by Bookman (618 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by SFX87 (162 posts) - - Show Bio

invisible woman

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.