Follow

Fantastic Four

Team » Fantastic Four appears in 5740 issues.

An intrepid group of astronauts: Reed Richards, Sue Storm, Johnny Storm, and Ben Grimm originally received their powers after being exposed to an immense amount of cosmic radiation during a trip into space. Mutated and given strange powers by this exposure, they became the Fantastic Four and dedicated their abilities to the good of humanity.

Fantastic Four : World's Greatest Heroes Review

Tsakura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 129

User Lists: 56

Edited By Tsakura

I have watched the Fantastic Four for a long time. I have seen each of the shows that have come on TV that I could find. This is one show I am happy to have watched.

Each Episode they try and put in as much of the heart of the Fantastic Four as they could. I remember reading TONS of

Comic Books of them.

Sometimes they did go over the top with it, but they kept the feel of those comics at heart. It was fun to see how they put multiple Heroes and Villains into the show! There was some that caught me by surprise and others that I was happy to see. Some of them were,

Incredible Hulks #614
    Incredible Hulks #614

She-Hulk

The Mole Man
    The Mole Man

Mole-Man

Annihilus - Classic Marvel Figurine Collection 132
    Annihilus - Classic Marvel Figurine Collection 132

Annihilus

And More! Each one was redone in a New Style that matched the Show. I think the biggest change was the

No Caption Provided

DoomBots

They changed them 100%. I don’t know if the Old

Doombot
    Doombot

Doombots

Would have been ok, but I wouldn’t have mind if they stand the same.

Each Story was like a New Comic Book! They never did a to-part story. They were able to keep each the stories in one Episode, but they were each big! Each of them showed us what could be told in a 30 minute Episode. This was fun and kept me watching the show!

The next best thing about the show was

No Caption Provided

Ben

And

No Caption Provided

Johnny!

These clowns made the show! Just like the Comics, they always fight and make us laugh! This was one thing I couldn’t wait to see! It was the best part of the show! Each of the Pranks were Perfect! The best one is when Reed helped! LOL! That was great!!!

So after watching the Old Series of the Fantastic Four, this was a great why to bring them back!

greenlight1107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By greenlight1107

I have to agree; this is a awesome show.... They even at one point included Super Skrull now how kool is that....

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By cattlebattle

I loved the ep where Johnny and Ben have to save Reed and Sue from Doom, Doom has all these science themed impossible traps that he thinks Johnny and Ben aren't smart enough to surpass.

They get past a mini blackhole (which they don't what it is) by throwing a rock at it...lol, that show was great

Tsakura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 129

User Lists: 56

#3  Edited By Tsakura

I had fun with the whole thing! I think the She-Hulk Episode was the best! The Super Hero Try outs!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.