Follow

Fantastic Four

Team » Fantastic Four appears in 5741 issues.

An intrepid group of astronauts: Reed Richards, Sue Storm, Johnny Storm, and Ben Grimm originally received their powers after being exposed to an immense amount of cosmic radiation during a trip into space. Mutated and given strange powers by this exposure, they became the Fantastic Four and dedicated their abilities to the good of humanity.

Fantastic Four members?

• 57 results
    Dr. Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By Dr. Doom

The Fantastic Four? HAHAHA!

Magick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By Magick

Tek Pa says:

"Intervener says:
    "I didn't notice that because I still haven't read the new FF issues, not since Civil War. But Alba looks creepy in the new FF movie, did anyone else notice? Her eyes are **huge**, and are unnaturally colored. Plus, my sister commented on her lips. Can't remember what it was about her lips."
    It's those freaky blue contacts she wore in the beginning. I'm still a fan of Rebecca Stabb who played the original Sue Storm. Bad movie, but good Sue. "

I've never seen that movie...... and i realy dont want to.

Avatar image for the_iron_spider
    The Iron Spider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By The Iron Spider

whos on the fantastic four now? the only other one i could think of is silver surfer

Avatar image for the_iron_spider
    The Iron Spider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By The Iron Spider

Magick says:

"Tek Pa says:
    "Intervener says:
    "I didn't notice that because I still haven't read the new FF issues, not since Civil War. But Alba looks creepy in the new FF movie, did anyone else notice? Her eyes are **huge**, and are unnaturally colored. Plus, my sister commented on her lips. Can't remember what it was about her lips."
    It's those freaky blue contacts she wore in the beginning. I'm still a fan of Rebecca Stabb who played the original Sue Storm. Bad movie, but good Sue. "

I've never seen that movie...... and i realy dont want to."

oh man.... that is nasty. i mean the original movie is suppose to be the best, but this!? look at the Thing!

panda21595

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#55  Edited By panda21595

Sargent Ogden says:

"I don't know if any one else should be part of the fantastic four until someone dies or quits. After that sleeper cells should become active. The Hulk should replace the Thing, Ghost Rider for the Human Torch, Plastic Man for Mr. Fantastic, and don't replace the Invisible Woman because no one would notice that she is missing."

1.Way to get the wrong universe buddy, Plastic Man is DC not Marvel

2.Invisible Woman is the FF's strongest member, so I think people would care to notice her absence

3.At the point any of the members were to quit or die they have Franklin and Valeria to fall back on

4.You should know Hulk and Ghost Rider are solo characters and associate with team-ups either unwillingly or for very short periods of time, thus they wouldn't join the FF

Avatar image for invisible_woman
    Invisible_Woman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#56  Edited By Invisible_Woman

I say everyone except Reed, Sue, Ben and Johnny are just replacements and/or temporary members.

Avatar image for invisible_woman
    Invisible_Woman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#57  Edited By Invisible_Woman

panda21595 says:

"Sargent Ogden says:
    "I don't know if any one else should be part of the fantastic four until someone dies or quits. After that sleeper cells should become active. The Hulk should replace the Thing, Ghost Rider for the Human Torch, Plastic Man for Mr. Fantastic, and don't replace the Invisible Woman because no one would notice that she is missing."
    1.Way to get the wrong universe buddy, Plastic Man is DC not Marvel 2.Invisible Woman is the FF's strongest member, so I think people would care to notice her absence 3.At the point any of the members were to quit or die they have Franklin and Valeria to fall back on 4.You should know Hulk and Ghost Rider are solo characters and associate with team-ups either unwillingly or for very short periods of time, thus they wouldn't join the FF"

I think that they should not replace a member; unless it is absolutely necessary.

I also, believe that some of the readers would notice that the Invisible Woman was missing; because I would.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.