Fantastic Four is more iconic than you think

#1 Posted by Invisible_Witch (312 posts) - - Show Bio

Now before you come in and bash me let me expain

When people say Fantastic four Some might think of this however most people won't often time people will say "They are my fantastic four" but they actually aren't talking about the superhero

just as when people say "She's a wonderwoman" they may not be talking about Wonder Woman

I'll return with proof later

For Now let's discuss

#2 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

If it weren't for the FF, characters like Spider-Man, Iron Man, and any of the other post-1961 Lee/Kirby/Ditko creations either wouldn't exist, or would be very different characters than they are today.

#3 Posted by SoA (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

ive never heard of the FF not being iconic.

#4 Posted by Billy Batson (57916 posts) - - Show Bio

BB

#5 Posted by betterboulder (57 posts) - - Show Bio

Wah? I always thought the FF was iconic. Wear a blue shirt with a 4 in a circle, people usually know what that's about.

#6 Posted by Shotgun (900 posts) - - Show Bio

I have never heard anyone say 'they're my fantastic four' ever in my life. You're making this up.

#7 Posted by jwalser3 (4849 posts) - - Show Bio

@Invisible_Witch said:

Now before you come in and bash me let me expain

When people say Fantastic four Some might think of this however most people won't often time people will say "They are my fantastic four" but they actually aren't talking about the superhero

just as when people say "She's a wonderwoman" they may not be talking about Wonder Woman

I'll return with proof later

For Now let's discuss

What are you talking about?

#8 Posted by Lvenger (19105 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024 said:

If it weren't for the FF, characters like Spider-Man, Iron Man, and any of the other post-1961 Lee/Kirby/Ditko creations either wouldn't exist, or would be very different characters than they are today.

This. They started the Marvel universe we know today. Without them, Marvel might be a completely different place.

#9 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

The Fantastic Four are probably my second favorite team after the X-Men.

#10 Posted by Reignmaker (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been waiting 5 months for this "proof." I've also been waiting to know what the OP actually means.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.