Follow

Fantastic Four

Team » Fantastic Four appears in 5743 issues.

An intrepid group of astronauts: Reed Richards, Sue Storm, Johnny Storm, and Ben Grimm originally received their powers after being exposed to an immense amount of cosmic radiation during a trip into space. Mutated and given strange powers by this exposure, they became the Fantastic Four and dedicated their abilities to the good of humanity.

Create your own Fantastic Four episode

Avatar image for invisible_woman
    Invisible_Woman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Invisible_Woman

This is my episode of the Fantastic Four. Susan is in a coma fighting for her life because, Victor knocked her out before any one could help and Reed stays at her bed side. So Johnny and Ben need help facing the Mole Man who unbeknown to him is a distraction for Victor. Victor with the others distracted tries to distroy Reed and Sue but, Reed calls on the X-men Wolverine, Storm, the Beast and Iceman who defeat Victor. Sue wakes up and her and Reed go to help Ben and Johnny. Sue still isn't in the greatist of condition and asks the Dare Devil to help. Sue gets knocked out again and Reed once again stays at her bed side. So Ben and Johnny need help and call on Johnny's girlfriend Crystal to help them and the Dare Devil they defeat the Mole Man but Sue is still comatose.

Wait until next episode to see what happens to Sue.

Invisible_Woman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Invisible_Woman

Just so you know. I love the Fantastic Four!!!

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Hadrelius

Invisible_Woman says:

"This is my episode of the Fantastic Four. Susan is in a coma fighting for her life because, Victor knocked her out before any one could help and Reed stays at her bed side. So Johnny and Ben need help facing the Mole Man who unbeknown to him is a distraction for Victor. Victor with the others distracted tries to distroy Reed and Sue but, Reed calls on the X-men Wolverine, Storm, the Beast and Iceman who defeat Victor. Sue wakes up and her and Reed go to help Ben and Johnny. Sue still isn't in the greatist of condition and asks the Dare Devil to help. Sue gets knocked out again and Reed once again stays at her bed side. So Ben and Johnny need help and call on Johnny's girlfriend Crystal to help them and the Dare Devil they defeat the Mole Man but Sue is still comatose. Wait until next episode to see what happens to Sue."

Lookin 4wrd 2 it.

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By cpt_linger

evil scientist captures johnny and puts him in a machine, which causes him to be nova heat and locks him in and constantly drains him of his energy, which creates an infinate source of power. turns out the evil scientist is mr fantastic!

Invisible_Woman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Invisible_Woman

cpt_linger says:

"evil scientist captures johnny and puts him in a machine, which causes him to be nova heat and locks him in and constantly drains him of his energy, which creates an infinate source of power. turns out the evil scientist is mr fantastic!"

nice idea

Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Zenma

galactus shows up in the third movie.......if it's gonna be made

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Copy

Invisible_Woman says:

"Just so you know. I love the Fantastic Four!!!"

I would have never guessed, lol.

Invisible_Woman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Invisible_Woman

Heres another one. Johnny gets in a bar fight and end up in a coma. Sue is under the control of Psyco Man. Reed and Ben travel to the Negitive Zone to rescue Sue. Sue's anger is pushed so far that Psyco Man's control over her is broken. Sue tricks Psyco Man into letting her use his michine and uses it against him. They return to the real world. Johnny wakes up; asks Crystal to marry him and she says yes.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Vrakmul

Here's my Episode. in 2012 the great old ones awaken and Cthulhu swallows the souls of the FF. And Azathoth smashes new york.

Invisible_Woman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Invisible_Woman

The Fantastic Four fight a Skrull robot. It gets destroyed but, Sue gets a peice of scrap metal imbedded in her brain. The doctor says, "There's olny one sergeon that is capable of preforming the surgery." Then Johnny says, "Well, where is he lets get him already!" Then the doctor says, "I wish it were that easy son. You see the sergeon disapeared any years ago." Johnny and Sue's father Franklin walks in. Johnny says, "I don't beleave it sis' said you were dead." The doctor says, "We'll prep your daughter for surgery right away." Sue comes out of the O.R. and Reed says, "She looks pale." Franklin says, "She'll be fine. I expect a full recovery." Then a detective shows up and he says, "Dr. Franklin Storm!" Franklin says, "Ah, detective I've been expecting you" and he holds out his wrists. Johnny asks "What has he done detective?" The detective hand cuffs and the detective says, "He's you're wanted for muder." About one week later, Sue recovers and goes home. Johnny says, "Why didn't tell me our father was still alive and that he was wanted for muder!" Sue says "Johnny I'm sorry, you were soo young. Johnny says, "Yeah, well maybe it's time you let your baby brother grow up big sister!" Sue says, "Reed, hand me the photo album in the drawer next to you. Remember this Johnny" and she points to a picture of them, their mom and dad standing in front of their old house. "This was taken the day mother died. Dad was geting awarded that day for his surgical talent. There was a bad storm that day and a tree fell down onto the road. The car swarved and rolled down the inbankment. Father did all he could but, he couldn't save her dispite all his surgical talent. Father was lost without mother. He started drinking and gambling. He barrowed money from the wrong people. When the time came to pay he didn't have the money. One man threatened to kill his children, us. The man pulled out a gun. Him and father were fighting. The gun went off and killed the man. It was an acciden but, no one believed him. He thought it best that you'ld think he were dead. He called once to let me know he was ok." Johnny says, "I-I-I didn't know." That night, Franlin is in jail and Super Skrull changes into a liquid form an goes though the cell window then disguises himself as Franklin. Franklin is beamed to the Skrull Galaxy. The next day, Johnny and Sue visit who they think is there father and Sue says, "Dad, I'm so glad to see you. We're putting our lawyer Matt Merdock on the case." He says, "That won't be necessary." An officer says, "Sit down Storm you know the rules!" Super Skrull(Franklin) says, "There is no more Dr. Franklin Storm" then, busts through the wall. Johnny sends the emergancy signal. Reed, Ben and Crystal come over. Super Skrull says, "Now that everyone is here. Its time for well over do father son time" and hits Johnny into the side of a car. Reed is about to hit Super Skrull, when Sue shields Super Skrull. The Skrull says, "Thank you daughter dear" and stands on a skyscraper then, he lifts them up using a force field.He also creates a cage out of fire. Johnny tries to absorb the flame but, the Skrull regenerates it as fast as Johnny can absorb it. Reed activates his power ray and it jams the signal coming from the Skrull Galaxy. They land safely on the ground. Reed tells Ben to grab the Skrull. Reed says, "Return the real Dr. Franklin Storm to me at once or this imposter will be destroyed." The Skrulls pick up Super Skurll and return Franklin Storm. Franklin says stay away but, Sue steps in front of him and uses a force field to protect him. Sue gets hit with psionic backlash that knocks her out. Sue wakes up at home a little while later. Then a few days later, Johnny and Crystal get married.
    Post Edited:2008-03-20 10:47:36

Invisible_Woman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Invisible_Woman

Here's another one:

Victor von Doom and the Fantastic Four are fighting. Victor attacks Sue but, Reed gets in front of Sue and takes the hit instead. The hit renders Reed unconscious. Sue takes him home and stays with him. Johnny’s friend Spider-Man (Peter Parker) just happens to over hear them fighting Victor and comes over and helps out. Ben crushes Victor’s hands. Then, a defeated Victor goes home. Johnny thanks Spider-Man for his help and Spider-Man goes home. Johnny and Ben decide to go home too. Reed wakes up a few days later. Then, Victor attacks again. This time he gets defeated by Reed and the others.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.