Follow

Fantastic Four

Team » Fantastic Four appears in 5743 issues.

An intrepid group of astronauts: Reed Richards, Sue Storm, Johnny Storm, and Ben Grimm originally received their powers after being exposed to an immense amount of cosmic radiation during a trip into space. Mutated and given strange powers by this exposure, they became the Fantastic Four and dedicated their abilities to the good of humanity.

A Couple Ideas for Spin-Off groups, please critique.

PrinceMarvel_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PrinceMarvel_

With Doom getting married to Scarlet Witch, and having Kristoff Vernard as an heir, I thought, why not have him form his own Fantastic Team? And so I created Doom's Four, and for his 'Thing' i choose Terrax (without the power cosmic) since the two have previously worked together.

And then for the second, I'm actually still working on it. I like Earth-7712's Fantastic Four where they all have different powers, and I would like to see them bring the group to the mainstream continuity, though not necessarily using the main Fantastic Four characters. SHIELD has a person working for them who uses the codename Dragonly (the name used by Thing in 7712), and they own the Mandroid (the name used by Human Torch in 7712) armors, so those two already exist in 616. But the other two still need to come. Well here's my ideas, have Huntara, Reed's half-sister, gain a blood transfusion from Reed giving her Reed's powers (kind of like how She-Hulk got her powers) and then Huntara could change her name to Ultra-Woman (the name used by the Invisible Woman in 7712). As for Big Brain (the name used by Mr. Fantastic in 7712), bring back the Living Brain, and combine its technology with that of a Doombot and give it Reed's brain pattern.

To wrap up

Doom's Four: Doctor Doom; Scarlet Witch, Doom's Fiancee/Wife; Terrax the Tamed, one time ally; Kristoff Vernard, his heir;

The New Fantastic Four (Fantastic 2.0?): Big Brain, Living Brain + Doombot + Reed's brain pattern; Ultra-Woman, Huntara with a blood transfusion from Reed, Dragonfly, SHIELD operative (Robinson Knight); Mandroid, SHIELD agent with a Mandroid armor.

PrinceMarvel_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By PrinceMarvel_

Please Critique

Avatar image for uncanny_xfactor
    Uncanny_XFactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Uncanny_XFactor

I like Doom's 4, and the 7712 4 are interesting, not sure how successful they'd be though. Why not have an alternate reality team with their exact powers? (Angel, Colossus, Mr. Fantastic, Jean Grey)

littlesmurf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

#4  Edited By littlesmurf

@PrinceMarvel_: I like Doom's 4, but why Kristoff Vernard. I see him as the heir, but he not smarter than Dr. Doom or more a powerful. I like the change to Earth-7712 Fantastic Four. But if you have Shield agents why not have the FF that are Shields agents in What if they had the same power issue. When the FF had powers like Sue Storm and worked for Shield. Also check another team for Doom's team of Terrax, Annihilus, and Blastaar.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/b6/f0/82/b6f082b3b773123a4917c0585830ee4a.jpg

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.