pingclang's Fantastic Four #604 - Forever, Part Five review

• pingclang wrote this review on .
  • pingclang has written a total of 119 reviews. The last one was for OGN

All in the family

So this is it, the final piece to the wondrous pie that is Fantastic Four: Forever. This book put me on my tail and I was already sitting down! Not only is it brilliantly written, just like the rest of the story, but it is such and ending. So full of actions, reactions and events your head will swim. If there is one book to buy Fantastic Four is it with this amazing bit of story and just look at that cover. The family is together and once more the first family of comics stands on it's pedestal, where it should be. Don't just buy it, read it, love it, re-read it and put it up somewhere and get the trade for reading purposes. This book is a treasure and should be treated as such.