pingclang's Fantastic Four #601 - Forever, Part 2 review

• pingclang wrote this review on .
  • pingclang has written a total of 120 reviews. The last one was for

Fantastic...Ha!

Next to the star spangled Avenger the Fantastic Four are my favorite, especially Thing so what with the direction they're taking the best family in comics, I'm giddy as a school-girl. What made me fall in love with the FF to begin with was how they came about in that time when super-hero books were more sci-fi than purely super-hero tales. FF particularly, fight Galactus, Skrulls and the Mole Man, to name a few. This tale, continuing from issue 600, is such a throwback to the sci-fi roots this book was established in. Johnny is obviously back, if thats a spoiler, you need to leave the mole men's caves more often. This is great news and 600 tells the whole tale, but we're here for 601. This is what I have been waiting for, the family is whole again, the science fiction is booming and the story is simply magnificent. I don't like to tell too much about the books in my reviews so I will simply say, if you don't have it, buy it and you will agree it is Fantastic, seriously.