haydenclaireheroes's Fantastic Four #5 - I Killed Julius Caesar! review

The Ides of March

Here is my video review for Fantastic Four issue 5. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below:

Other reviews for Fantastic Four #5 - I Killed Julius Caesar!

Et Tu, Reed? 0

I'll admit, I was never a fantastic four reader, although i love the thing, nothing ever forced me to pick it up, and the chances of me picking this up became even slim than usual when i learned that Matt Fraction was wringing this. His Thor was an Abomination, but people really liked hawkeye, so i said what the hell, i still picked it up , and i am seriously surprised that this was something i really liked. I didn't review the previous issue due to the fact that they didn't really have much to ...