haydenclaireheroes's Fantastic Four #4 - My Funny Valentine review

Reminds Us Why We Love The Fantastic Four!

Here is my video review for Fantastic Four issue 4. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below:

Other reviews for Fantastic Four #4 - My Funny Valentine

Be my bloody valentine 0

Another day, another new planet.This time the family is going to an alien world, with an Earth like atmosphere and intelligent inhabitants. A better start than the last planet they went too. When they arrive the family is treated as royalty, and Sue treated as a god. One of the mystic caves of the people there is a painting of the family. No one knows how it got there.That's all well and good, but the real story is the retelling of how Reed and Sue met.Reed was renting a house while going for hi...

Love Like Science 0

This issue is REALLY different than I expected, and while the approach was probably more original than the one the solicit suggested, the pacing just didn't capture it quite right. I get that it's February and that means Valentine's Day, but you don't HAVE to do a Valentine's Day story, especially when the series' action packed third issue was a welcome momentum after a slowly built up first two issues. This ISN'T the kind of series that can get by by being heavily dialogue driven. I mean, SOMET...