User Reviews
2 (1)
1 (1)

1.75 stars 1.75/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Yes, It's as Bad as the Title Makes it Sound 0

This issue of the Fantastic Four introduces two long running Marvel concepts - one the Blue Area of the Moon, and two, the concept of the Watchers, an ancient race that observes the goings-on in the universe.  For that it gets a half a star higher rating - which unfortunately makes it a 1 and a half star comic.  The story is a tale of the FF making another trip into space, this time a trip to the moon, in order to beat the Commies of course. Unbeknownst to the FF, a Russian scientist and his fou...

The Fantastic Four Versus the Red Ghost! 0

A surprisingly dull episode for the Fantastic Four this time around, when Reed Richards precedes our own history and lands on the moon in 1963. This makes me wonder, if, by the time I read up to modern day Fantastic Four issues, references to this will ever be made. Surely not, as that would put these events during, say, 1998 on the sliding timeline. Oh you got to the moon in '98, eh Richards? Nice.Nevertheless, all presumptions aside, going to the moon was a big thing in '63 and to be fair Stan...