User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (1)

2.5 stars 2.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Talky and Gimmicky 0

So we've already had the Puppet Master cliché the issue before last. What cliché haven't we had yet? The old switching bodies routine - you know, where the villain switches bodies with one of the heroes?  Well, that's pretty much what we have here, with Dr. Doom switching bodies with Mr. Fantastic. Then his plan to get rid of the rest of the Four is needlessly complex, the story is full of both plot holes and really bad characterization - the characters both act out of character, with unconsciou...

The Return of Doctor Doom! 0

Another stellar tale starring the Fantastic Four, this time seeing them up against Dr. Doom, and themselves (in a way), with a little help from Stan and Jack themselves! Featuring heedless fourth wall breaking (which, admittedly, I’ve always been a sucker for ever since seeing Gremlins 2 as a kid and being like “Hulk Hogan’s in the cinema!”) that introduces the writers within their own story is kind of crazy, but kind of cool at the same time. It happens just at the point where Mr. Fantastic con...