Follow

Fallout: New Vegas - All Roads

Volume »

A free graphic novel that comes with Fallout New Vegas, telling stories and events prior to the game's setting

What's yer opinion of New Vegas All Roads?

Kyreo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kyreo

I'm no Comic Vine regular... I frequent Giant Bomb though, so bare with me.  My question is what did you think of New Vegas All Roads?   

I don't know much about comics but I thought it was pretty good.  The art style was good, the dialogue was fresh but I didn't like how in every line of speech a word was bolded to show emphasis.  I can understand that the author wanted to portray the exact tone of voice with it... but sometimes the emphasis wasn't necessary.  The cover art was also amazing. 

Overall I really liked it.

Avatar image for ez__gibberish__a1
    ez__gibberish__a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ez__gibberish__a1

@Kyreo:

I am glad to hear it, it's on my wish list.

It was written by Chris Avellone,and I'd expect J. E. Sawyer had some input, so I'd expect the writing to be decent at worst!

Even without reading it I cant help but wonder "why isn't this a monthly?" or three monthlies, one for Bethsoft's lone wanderer, one for Obisidian's, and a BoS volume

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.