Needs to be revamped to make him more of a mainstay

#1 Posted by Hulkbuster (59 posts) - - Show Bio

Topic

#2 Posted by avengpymhawk (372 posts) - - Show Bio

In fact I would have to say that in the last 8 years he has been a more used character than in the past.

#3 Posted by Buckshot (18685 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked his role in the current Captain America series. Of course, that book's all about the supporting cast.

#4 Posted by Strafe Prower (11892 posts) - - Show Bio

WHat should they do with him since Cap is dead? Maybe make him a part of an Avengers team or something?

#5 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

I could see him joining the New Avengers to help aid Bucky.

#6 Posted by Strafe Prower (11892 posts) - - Show Bio

that would be cool.

#7 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Put him on the avengers as bucky's second....................But than again I could see Bucky using Barton or Wolverine as the second so maybe not.

He is very good in the Cap Books

#8 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Keep him in the cap books

they go together like candy and a fatboy

#9 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think he needs to be revamped just used.

#10 Posted by Strafe Prower (11892 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump up his powers or give him a feat to claim. Right now the biggest feat he has is beating Electro. Which Spidey does every day.

#11 Posted by Cezar_TheScribe (2615 posts) - - Show Bio
Strafe Prower said:
"Bump up his powers or give him a feat to claim. Right now the biggest feat he has is beating Electro. Which Spidey does every day."

I'd like to see that too.  No one ever uses the Falcon's other powers.

Falcon's mask gives him sight in different ranges: night vision, infrared, magnification, and 360 degree view of his surroundings.

Also, Redwing needs to be used more.

I need to get my pen and start writing a mini-series.  ;)
#12 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio

i never thought falcon was all that interesting of a character. they keep tryin to build him up but im just not feelin it.

#13 Posted by Strafe Prower (11892 posts) - - Show Bio
Cezar_TheScribe said:
"Strafe Prower said:
"Bump up his powers or give him a feat to claim. Right now the biggest feat he has is beating Electro. Which Spidey does every day."

I'd like to see that too.  No one ever uses the Falcon's other powers.

Falcon's mask gives him sight in different ranges: night vision, infrared, magnification, and 360 degree view of his surroundings.

Also, Redwing needs to be used more.

I need to get my pen and start writing a mini-series.  ;)"
lol i agree, his 360 vision thing should give him alot of dodgeing and agility boost. his speed and strength could use a boost as well

Red wing is the freakin bomb!

lol. If and when you get finished, i must read!
#14 Edited by Cezar_TheScribe (2615 posts) - - Show Bio
Strafe Prower, I'm not sure when, but I've been thinking about it for awhile. (Falcon's mini-series)
#15 Posted by Strafe Prower (11892 posts) - - Show Bio

That would be awesome! i'd like to see him have some more solo time. I will definately read if you do it!

#16 Posted by Namor1987 (1891 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see Falcon as a potentially good character i see him as a  support character or falling in the sidekick catergory because his powers are kinda wack IMO

#17 Posted by Strafe Prower (11892 posts) - - Show Bio
Namor1987 said:
"I don't see Falcon as a potentially good character i see him as a  support character or falling in the sidekick catergory because his powers are kinda wack IMO"
and yet there are people like Punisher as a main character....i think not! I think , like i said earlier, that if he gets some more powers, or gets a feat to claim, then maybe He could handle more spotlight.
#18 Posted by Cezar_TheScribe (2615 posts) - - Show Bio
Namor1987 said:
"I don't see Falcon as a potentially good character i see him as a  support character or falling in the sidekick catergory because his powers are kinda wack IMO"

It depends on the writer. 

The Falcon can be much more than a supporting character or sidekick.
#19 Posted by Namor1987 (1891 posts) - - Show Bio
Strafe Prower said:
"Namor1987 said:
and yet there are people like Punisher as a main character....i think not! I think , like i said earlier, that if he gets some more powers, or gets a feat to claim, then maybe He could handle more spotlight."

yeah he does need a power upgrade or at-least update his equipment maybe have BP give him some weapons from Wakanda thart he customize or modify to his taste or style that would be awesome if the wirters did something like that 
#20 Posted by Strafe Prower (11892 posts) - - Show Bio
Namor1987 said:
"Strafe Prower said:
"Namor1987 said:
and yet there are people like Punisher as a main character....i think not! I think , like i said earlier, that if he gets some more powers, or gets a feat to claim, then maybe He could handle more spotlight."

yeah he does need a power upgrade or at-least update his equipment maybe have BP give him some weapons from Wakanda thart he customize or modify to his taste or style that would be awesome if the wirters did something like that "
i agree. 
#21 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering they gave Warpath vibranium daggers (why the hell?) I think it would make perfect sense to give Falcon some Wakandan tech. Though I have to say I was much more interested in the Ultimate version of Falcon than mainstream. If they could find a way to get mainstream Sam up to that level of intellect would be awesome.

#22 Posted by SUNMAN (7265 posts) - - Show Bio

never was a big fan of Falcon, always seemed more of a supporting character to me

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.