More Abilities

#1 Posted by YoungGunna (2439 posts) - - Show Bio

I always thought they should add more abilities to falcon like superhuman physical attributes or at least peak human  talking to birds is just not enough to me.I know 
he is a martial artist but not among the best.

#2 Posted by Wise Son (1772 posts) - - Show Bio
@YoungGunna: He should at least be peak human at this point. Angel has the ability to heal others with his blood, possesses vast amount of wealth and suffers from Dissociate Identity Disorder that manifest as a blue fallen soldier of Apocalypse with razor sharp wings. They need to step it up. Like Snap admitted he always thought he was the little sister to Cap's big brother. 
#3 Posted by SC (13149 posts) - - Show Bio

They gave him an upgrade for a while they, but then they ignored it and he went back to square one. Here's hoping in Heroes for Hire he can get a bit more TLC. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.