Follow

Fabletown Fables

Team » Fabletown Fables appears in 432 issues.

The Fables are those of the childhood stories. After being forced to flee their homelands, they currently reside in the fictional land of New York.

Fables ending with issue 150

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Willingham has announced that issue 150 will be the last issue of long time running Fables and that Fairest will also be coming to an end.

After more than ten years of publication, and hundreds of issues of Fables, and various Fables-related works, I have decided the time has come to begin the process of bringing our sweeping story to a close. And, along the way, I’ve decided to retire from a great deal of my comics work.

Retirement in the storytelling trade means, still working and writing every day, but being a bit more selective in what projects I take on. Pushing 60, I thought it would be a good time to start making concrete plans for those remaining good writing years.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By danhimself

bump

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I actually stopped reading Fables because it seemed like it was meandering. If there's actually a concrete end planned I might try to get back into it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.