Animal Lovers

#1 Posted by Catman9 (317 posts) - - Show Bio

What do you think of people and animals having sexual relationships in this series?

#2 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio

ummm you couldn't exactly call an animal a animal in a fable. In a fable animals are humanized so you could say it's nothing different from interracial sex. (in a fable) As it would be for a mexican to make out with an asian in our world.

#3 Posted by brc2000 (1676 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not really any worse than say human/elf, or human/Vulcan relationships in other franchises. It's weird, but as long as they're both sentient and humanlike, it's not an issue. Though I don't really agree with the mexiacan/asian analogy, since they're both of same species.

#4 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio
@brc2000: i just made that comparison because we dont have any other human-like species lol your example is of course better^^
#5 Posted by joshmightbe (24764 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody complained when Mar-vel was hooking up with human women and I'm fairly certain the Kree consider humans animals

#6 Posted by Jotham (4512 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:
" Nobody complained when Mar-vel was hooking up with human women "
I did. Freaking Kree, coming to our planet, taking our women...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.