Follow

Exodus

Character » Exodus appears in 868 issues.

A powerful mutant from the Crusades. Former follower of Magneto and leader of the Acolytes, now he is a member of the Quiet Council of Krakoa.

He should be in more comics

Zeroals

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Zeroals

i really like his character and his powers. if done right he could take down all of the xmen.

maybe not Professor X but most of the others.

But why is he not in alot of comics, and when he does return for those spats of time he is never done to his fullest

ShufflerHS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By ShufflerHS

I thought he was dead? Killed by Gideon?

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By HellionVulcan

^Wasn't Gideon killed by Selene ? but i like exodus as he is a team threat & has taken on most of Genosha Heros in one battle .. .

Avatar image for extrastupidsupersnitch
    extrastupidsupersnitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He is a tough villain but insecure. It's almost cute how he gives those formal, aristocratic, conversations. If he didn't have much power people would probably shake their heads and walk away without the fear of being incinerated.

Someone told me he used the psionic power of the mutants in Genosha to win against a team of heros. Weren't there millions of mutants in genosha? That's a lot of power. I'm guessing he wouldn't be able to do that much alone. If he's surrounded by higher level mutants, he'll be more powerful. It's obvious that the main reason he is chummy with Mr. Sinister is so that Sinister will feed him his spare homeless people, the ones that are for experiments. I read somewhere that Exodus drains life-force too, not just psionic energy.

I wonder how many dead morlocks and other beings it took to heal Xavier's brain. I wonder if Xavier will end up taking a bath in Purell. If I were him, I'd use steel wool and Javex.

Leliel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Leliel

What two questions I have is why is he sometimes red skin and in Age of Apocalypse he was white, and the other is just how long can he live? In 2099 he was there too

Swordz81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Swordz81

Exodus is awesome and could decimate many of the X-Men. His allegiance to Magneto is what made me notice how crazy this dude is. I love his passion

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By fesak  Moderator
    Leliel said:
    "What two questions I have is why is he sometimes red skin and in Age of Apocalypse he was white, and the other is just how long can he live? In 2099 he was there too"

He is supposed to have red skin, but in alternate realities everything can be different.
    And he was born in the 12th century, so i guess for him to live another ~100 years is not unlikely.

And i really think they should stop treating the X-Men villains like noobs. Exodus, Apocalypse and Sinister should be gigantic threats, and in theory the X-men shouldn't be able to take anyone of them.
    IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By IcePrince_X

I believe he really old and had some time fighting the Black Knight and Sersi.

I really find him cool when he came out but didn't developed much after that.

Avatar image for the_devil_tiger
    The Devil Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9  Edited By The Devil Tiger

Yup ! My favorites one were is fight against Holocaust ( He blow up Avalon by friendly fire !) And the one against the X-man.
    And EACH TIME he has come back (While it's true that death is Overrated in comics !)

Leliel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Leliel
    @fesak: Going back and reading over him, he should be able to use a sword and much more other weaponry. Meaning that if he got off his ass along with the writers, he could easily pick up the sword of the original Swordman and Cap's shield and actually beat the crap out of people because he knows how to fight with those weapons along with his already existing powers
    gambit987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By gambit987

yea he is cool and must be more used

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#13  Edited By xerox_kitty

I'd always hoped that he would make a come back.  I enjoyed his role as an X-Man in the Age of Apocalypse.  But that was a long time ago, so I've resigned myself to having him as a B-List villain.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.