Exodus Reading

Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to read some good Exodus stories (or good stories that feature Exodus prominently). I don't know the character well but after the last couple issues of X-Men Legacy I'm interested. Anyone want to help me out?

#1 Posted by Renchamp (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

I stumbled upon his origin story while looking up the Black Knight. Interesting stuff, found in Black Knight: Exodus. Got it in a 25 cent bin.

#2 Posted by Edamame (28086 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Bloodties (This one in particular. He stole the show here.)

2. Messiah Complex

#3 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

@Edamame: @Renchamp: Thank you for your suggestions.

#4 Posted by joshmightbe (24882 posts) - - Show Bio

His first few appearances were pretty cool, him stomping the original X-Force was one of the most underrated parts of the Fatal Attractions story arc

#5 Posted by jrock85 (2874 posts) - - Show Bio

@Buckshot: If you read Bloodties, you'll realize that its major PIS for anyone in Legacy to be able to lay a finger on him.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.