This is Exiles!

#1 Posted by fesak (7034 posts) - - Show Bio

Article about the Exiles: Days of Then and Now oneshot written by Mike Raicht.

http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=139596

You can tell directly by the preview pics that this is gonna be leagues better than Claremont's Exiles, and reading the article really convinces me further that Claremont is a really wrong choice as the Exiles writer. He doesn't get what the series is about. At all.

I hope that this one-shot will sell tremendously, and Marvel will bring in Mike Raicht as writer. And continue with Exiles #101, the renumbering is completely unnecessary.

#2 Posted by fesak (7034 posts) - - Show Bio

Everybody quit Exiles already?

#3 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll read that one shot.

#4 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

ill read it too hopefully

#5 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been keeping up with the Exiles, so I'll definitely get the one shot.

#6 Posted by fesak (7034 posts) - - Show Bio

I read an interesting theory as to why Blink, Nocturne and T-Bird is not on New Exiles. Someone thought that this New Exiles is Claremont's chance to redeem himself. If it's a failure then they just change writer, change it back to Exiles, and bring back Blink and Nocturne. Does that sound likely?

#7 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

fesak says:

"I read an interesting theory as to why Blink, Nocturne and T-Bird is not on New Exiles. Someone thought that this New Exiles is Claremont's chance to redeem himself. If it's a failure then they just change writer, change it back to Exiles, and bring back Blink and Nocturne. Does that sound likely?"

yeah it does

#8 Posted by zero edge (3692 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll check it out... I still keep up with Exiles now but I've been falling behind. But yeah it looks good.

#9 Posted by Lady Tlieso (10198 posts) - - Show Bio

so blink is gone, is psylocke still there? (i havn't picked up my comics yet this week so i don't know what happened in Die by the Sword yet.) as much as it pains me to admit it, i really disliked claremount's run on exiles. i loved him on the x-men but the exiles, not so much.

#10 Posted by fesak (7034 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparently Blink, Nocturne and T-Bird quits in next weeks #100, since the starting team in New Exiles 1 is Morph, Sabretooth, Psylocke, Sage, Cat, Rogue and Mystiq. (Boooo!)

#11 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone picked up the new issue? I did and it was okay. But I am digging Cat though. She cool.

#12 Posted by fesak (7034 posts) - - Show Bio

I read both Exiles: Days of Then and Now and New Exiles 1, and Days of Then and Now is soo much better. The best Exiles issue in over a year.

It really feels like Exiles despite only a few Exiles appearing in a few panels.

Claremont just don't get what the Exiles is about.

#13 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Exiles: days of then and now?

#14 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Anyone picked up the new issue? I did and it was okay. But I am digging Cat though. She cool."

who's cat

#15 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

An alternate reality version of Shadow Cat.

#16 Posted by fesak (7034 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank you.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.