Follow

Exiles

Team » Exiles appears in 427 issues.

The Exiles are group of time and space traveling characters that are charged with the duty of jumping across multiple parallel realities. In each reality they must resolve a certain issue before they can move on to the next one in order to save the Multiverse.

Quentin Quire's Exiles

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By Kairan1979

In Exiles : Day of Then And Now the Earth was attacked by Annihilation Wave led by Green Scar Hulk. The remaining heroes were Patriot (Elaiah Bradley), three Stepford Cuckoos, Speedball, Lightspeed from Power Pack, Wiccan and Quentin Quire.

No Caption Provided

Quentin Quire went on a quest to find Exiles and returned with Nighthawk (no powers), Spitfire, Power Fist and Wild Child.
    No Caption Provided
    As much as I admire the concept of the Exiles, I don't see Quentin Quire's team winning the war.
    What do you think?
    fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Ah, yes, the last good Exiles story. Would love to see what happened, only thing we know is that Wild Child survived and made it back to Earth-295.

frochez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By frochez

While I like the idea of a band of underdog superheroes, I'm not mad about how this team actually fits together; there's too many similar powers. Quentin, Sophie, Mindee and Esme all have telepathic powers, and although there is some variation between them, it feels like overkill. I can't even remember if this version of Quentin has his telekinetic abilities- if not, he's fairly usesless. Likewise, Speedball and Lightspeed both have powers which are a bit too similar.

Avatar image for uncanny_xfactor
    Uncanny_XFactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I like Power Fist and Quentin, but I'm not too sure about the other choices. A bit too obscure.

Tommy_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I guess they must have won since that team was supposed to be enough. And Wild Child survived back to AoA so they must've succeeded

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.