Follow

Exiles

Team » Exiles appears in 427 issues.

The Exiles are group of time and space traveling characters that are charged with the duty of jumping across multiple parallel realities. In each reality they must resolve a certain issue before they can move on to the next one in order to save the Multiverse.

Exiles respect thread

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Copy

i mean seriously for these guys to jump throough reality to another is alot of work. They have to go through alot like fighting people who are firends to them in their own reality and watching people die in so many realityes. also the are one of my favorite teams.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Copy

so what am i the only one who likes the exiles?

and in this pic i have to say blink looks bada$$

Nutshredder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Nutshredder

I like the Exiles...hey, can only Mutants join the Exiles, or is it just habit that they often join?

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Copy

Nutshredder says:

"I like the Exiles...hey, can only Mutants join the Exiles, or is it just habit that they often join?"

no anyone can join look at spiderman 2099 he is not a mutant and it just that they did make it mostly mutants

Nutshredder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Nutshredder

Cool...if you didn't have to worry about different companies, or lawsuits or anything, who would you put on the Exiles? I mean, any character you want. What would your team be?

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Copy

i like them to bring mimic back and i like to see the hulk on the team

Nutshredder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Nutshredder

Cool. Here's what I want to see:

• Dr. Strange(leader)

• Zatanna

• Jason Voorhees

• Domino

• Jonah Hex

• and finally, an original creation. An alternate reality, where everything has been eaten by super-powered zombies, this Mutant grew up on a colony of survivors. His mother was the mutant Dazzler, and his father was a hero that came from another dimension(hint, hint.) Don't know what his Mutant power would be, but...yeah. That's the team I would want to see.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Copy

Nutshredder says:

"Cool. Here's what I want to see: - Dr. Strange(leader) - Zatanna - Jason Voorhees - Domino - Jonah Hex - and finally, an original creation. An alternate reality, where everything has been eaten by super-powered zombies, this Mutant grew up on a colony of survivors. His mother was the mutant Dazzler, and his father was a hero that came from another dimension(hint, hint.) Don't know what his Mutant power would be, but...yeah. That's the team I would want to see."

but zatanna is dc how can she be in a marvel team lol

Nutshredder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Nutshredder

This is Exiles, dimension hoppers. Also, to explain, let me repost my previous post:

Cool...if you didn't have to worry about different companies, or lawsuits or anything, who would you put on the Exiles? I mean, any character you want. What would your team be?

Y'see?

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Copy

Nutshredder says:

"This is Exiles, dimension hoppers. Also, to explain, let me repost my previous post: *Cool...if you didn't have to worry about different companies, or lawsuits or anything,* who would you put on the Exiles? I mean, any character you want. What would your team be? Y'see?"

ohh my bad dude i forgot so cool anyone else think the exiles are cool

Nutshredder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Nutshredder

Hmm...I really like how they brought back Mutant X, and made him a cool character...

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Copy

Nutshredder says:

"Hmm...I really like how they brought back Mutant X, and made him a cool character..."

o yeah that was cool but i still wish mimic would have survived i mean he had half of wolverine healing factor and half of deadpool healing factor he should have burnt out easily

Nutshredder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Nutshredder

Oh, you mean the guy with the blonde hair and the goatee? Yeah, I saw him die...and, what's this about Morph being the new Proteus, but not knowing it 'cause of some crown etc etc?

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Copy

Nutshredder says:

"Oh, you mean the guy with the blonde hair and the goatee? Yeah, I saw him die...and, what's this about Morph being the new Proteus, but not knowing it 'cause of some crown etc etc?"

idk but i think is that proteus took morph body and because its unstable molecules it dosen't burn out and they use the crown to make proteus think he is morph when he is actually proteus

Nutshredder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Nutshredder

I know...I mean, like, has there been any change to that? Has Mutant X found out the truth so far?

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Copy

Nutshredder says:

"I know...I mean, like, has there been any change to that? Has Mutant X found out the truth so far?"

oh no he still think he is morph and the only change is it that while he is in morph body he isn't effected against metal (i think)

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#17  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Exiles used to be my favourite book. The last issues has been pretty bad, though. And i think it sucks that they will restart it as New Exiles after #100.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#18  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

fesak says:

"Exiles used to be my favourite book. The last issues has been pretty bad, though. And i think it sucks that they will restart it as New Exiles after #100. "

I'm about with you on that, didn't know about the New Exiles thing though. Is anything going to be majorly different?

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Yes, it will have the word 'New' on the cover...

Supposedly there will be major team shake-ups in the Exiles/New Excalibur mini that comes before. Rumor mill says Sage joins Exiles, and Blink stays in 616.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Copy

WTF they should just keep it as exiles and i actual like blink being with the team why is she leaving?

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Ask the writer.

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#22  Edited By CellphoneGirl

I love Exiles ^_^

Avatar image for uncanny_xfactor
    Uncanny_XFactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cellphonegirl said:

I love Exiles ^_^

Oh yeah, me too. Exiles are my favorite ideas in Marvel, besides Spidey, that is.

cresShadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I love exiles. Ive been wondering for the past 2 years why they arent doing anything about the incursions

Tommy_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#25  Edited By Tommy_X

I also love the Exiles! I really wish that they'd appear in the Secret Wars and it would be logical since protecting multiverse was their whole point. Too bad that Marvel doesn't care and will probably just ignore them because they're an X-Men related team.

I guess it's up to fans who care to decide what happened to Exiles after their last appearance. In my mind they probably either succeeded in their job and successfully stabilized the multiverse (at least until Hickman's story) and thus disbanded and went their separate ways or if you want a tragic end they failed and all of them died and/or were again absorbed by Panoptichron.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.