Follow

Exiles

Team » Exiles appears in 427 issues.

The Exiles are group of time and space traveling characters that are charged with the duty of jumping across multiple parallel realities. In each reality they must resolve a certain issue before they can move on to the next one in order to save the Multiverse.

Exiles issue 6 spoiler questions.

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By CellphoneGirl

So i finally got the last issue of the latest Volume in Exiles and i was wondering. Why wasn't Psylocke brought back to be trapped with the others? and did Scarlet Witch switch places with the real Scarlet Witch? I'm lost lol

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By CellphoneGirl

Anyone?

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By SC  Moderator

Presumably I believe because of the magic that Spiral employed, and yes, Scarlet Witch had the whole switcharoo thing going on. We ended up with the bad one. 

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By CellphoneGirl
    @SC: Ohhh okay, thanks that explains a lot now.
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SC  Moderator
    @xxCellPhoneGirlxx:  No Probs.  ^_^

Oh and yeah, they were really vague about Psylocke getting back to 616 from Exiles, and the why and how and all that. So very confusing. 
    CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CellphoneGirl
    @SC: It happened in the Uncanny X-Men Sisterhood arc, a very good story arc too in my opinion. You get to see Emma Frost punch the hell out of someone :P
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By danhimself
    @SC said:
    " Presumably I believe because of the magic that Spiral employed, and yes, Scarlet Witch had the whole switcharoo thing going on. We ended up with the bad one.  "
    it was more than a switcharoo though...Emma Frost from the world they were on killed the Exiles' Witch and the Scarlet Witch of that reality took her place without anyone knowing

I for one would like to see another Exiles series...maybe even by the same writer as the last volume and the same artist wouldn't be bad either...I really liked that volume and wish it hadn't got canceled
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SC  Moderator
    @danhimself:  Oh lol, well where I come from, thats pretty much what a 'switcharoo thing' is, but yea thanks, I was too lazy to go into detail.  

I agree, Jeff parker seemed to have genuine excitement for Blink and the concept of Exiles, and I heard he planned on bringing Nocturne in later, I always think Exiles should have Blink and Nocturne on the team. I was pissed at it getting cancelled. About that time, I started getting into comics more seriously, and it was my first experience with getting a book I loved cancelled. <.<
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SC  Moderator
    @xxCellPhoneGirlxx:  Yep yep, that was great Emma moment. I think Sisterhood was my favorite. I was a bit let down though. Spiral wasn't awesome enough lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.