lightbright's Exiles #1 - Down the Rabbit Hole review

A Great Concept Well Written

I am not a huge fan of the X-Men. I am very picky about the characters I like, most of them I shrug off right away. I have not had a chance (rather given myself the chance) to read about any of the other X-Teams in the Marvel Multiverse. The Exiles gave me that chance. The chance to over look the X-Factor (not the team) and enjoy the book. Throwing together  X people from a bunch of different realities to keep reality in order.

Do not miss this issue, read it before (and after) you read the New Exiles. It is, overall a great start to a great series. Well written, well drawn and well put together. I real must read, so add it to your list.