Executioner's Powers

#1 Posted by jimmyziogas (86 posts) - - Show Bio

It has been said that Skurge's powers have been comparable to Thor, however I have never seen him fly with the aid of his axe as Thor does, nor have I seen him retrieve his axe telekinetically.  Has anyone ever seen this?  Prove me wrong.  If not, he could be a much more formidable Thor villain, and you wouldn't have to see Asgard hovering over KC MO to get excited about an issue.  Peace drones.
#2 Edited by Argantyr (244 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I've seen a good number of issues and although Skurge and areas seem to share some cosmetic similarities, I assure you Skurge has always been quite a powerful individual.

His strength is supposedly 65 tons, however Skurge's strength, skill and durability in raw hand to hand combat was sufficient enough to compete with the likes of Hercules and the Incredible hulk. Of which Skurge has in fact tussled with Hulk admirably managing to last several pages both dishing and taking each others blows. He also dominated Hercules in hand to hand combat, though considerably weaker than Herc as well, it took a momentary distraction f memory serves correct for Herc to turn the tables and toss Skurge away.

Skurge has also held back the legions of hela with only a pair of guns and finite ammo, which if he truly sought to live he probaly could have with the assistance of his axe. His axe is an interestin item equivilent or superior to Mjolnir, and as an axe it's cutting edge is much more lethal. Skurges axe also had great mystical capabilities as well such as when it destroyed Naglfar though it demonstrated lower capabilities as well such as channeling energy blasts and on off occasions empowering other individuals to lengths that are strangely superior than Skurge himself. I think it's skurges durability, experience, skill and axe that makes him a true threat.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.