No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

User Lists: 2

Edited By No_Name_

No Caption Provided
    When Ex Machina was first released by creators Brian K Vaughan and Tony Harris back in 2004, the creators wanted to do something that would not only get readers to pick up their new series, but also get them to go out and vote. That's when Vaughan and Harris teamed up with Isotope Comics and launched their Voter Registration Drive. If you registered to vote at Isotope Comics (in the store or online) you would receive a free copy of the first issue of Ex Machina. Now that the series is coming to an end, Vaughan and Harris have decided to commemorate the series' finale just as they first did when they launched the comic six years ago.

Brian K. Vaughan and Tony Harris have once again teamed up with Isotope Comics as well as Darren and Michelle Murata, Co-Founders of San Francisco's Comrade, to create Deconstructing the Machine- an autographed copy of a DVD extras disc which contains a behind the scenes look at the creative process as well as never before seen scripts and original art from the creative team.  

Take a look at the behind the scenes footage and let us know what you think? Did you read Ex Machina? Do you think more creators should do behind the scenes things like this?
    Comik Book Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Comik Book Guy

i loved Ex Machina and I can't wait to read the last issue

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By longbowhunter

I'm glad issue #50 is out. Now I just gotta' wait for the final trade. Yikes!!!

Texan75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Texan75
    @longbowhunter said:
    " I'm glad issue #50 is out. Now I just gotta' wait for the final trade. Yikes!!! "
    Ditto!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.