spider_man_2996's Osborn #1 - Part 1; The Prime of Miss June Covington review

Whats his plan?

Norman Osborn is back. Since being in back in the Raft for the Siege of Asgard, Norman has alot of time on his hands. Waiting for his trail Norman is surrounded by his biggest fans.
The Good
There is no real reason to read this but it kept me reading. We got to see some new vilians which was cool. Kelly Sue DeConnick wrote Norah Winters really well.
The Bad
With this being named Osborn he isn't doing anything really in this issue.
Overall
I enjoyed this issue. It sets things up but I can't see myself sticking around if it stays at $3.99 which makes me mad. We had a back-up but it did not intrest me.
The Score