Plagiarism

#1 Posted by Graft (1812 posts) - - Show Bio

Every word of this was copied from the DC encyclopedia...

#2 Posted by G-Man (36788 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm...I'd have to try to look into submission records.  Someone could have pasted over what was already there.  I did some work waaaaaay back when CV first launched and uploaded a bunch of images.  I can't tell by the number of points (on the page) who could've done it.  Are you talking the DC book?  I forget when that was published.  Hopefully someone didn't buy it and do the same to other pages.

Staff
#3 Posted by Graft (1812 posts) - - Show Bio
G-Man said:
"Hmmm...I'd have to try to look into submission records.  Someone could have pasted over what was already there.  I did some work waaaaaay back when CV first launched and uploaded a bunch of images.  I can't tell by the number of points (on the page) who could've done it.  Are you talking the DC book?  I forget when that was published.  Hopefully someone didn't buy it and do the same to other pages."
Yeah, The DC book. I was just reading this...

I Read Etrigan's page and noticed it was word for word on it's CV counterpart..
#4 Posted by NiteFly (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

If you would try to keep a look out for others.

#5 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

well, if we clear this page it might give me the encouragement I need to work on it finally :D

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.