More diamonds in the dust Part 1

Posted by mightypug78 (361 posts) - - Show Bio

Encouraged by my discovery of a issue of The Demon #7 some time ago, I decided to return to the source and see what else I could find and find out if i could duplicate my success. And boy did I! I went to the same dusty box and almost immediately found The Demon #11. The cover was just as good as the cover on The Demon #7. Commanding the cover was Baron Von Evilstein (one of the best villian-y names I've ever heard) monster. Lee Kirby did an amazing job doing the cover. The story inside was just fun, if not more fun, as #7 of The Demon. All I have to say that if you are a old school horror movie fan, this is something you will want to buy. My only regret is that this issue ends in a good cliffhanger and that i will be forced to sift through boxes and the internet to find #12. I managed to snag this ish for $8.00.

#1 Posted by mightypug78 (361 posts) - - Show Bio

keep an eye out for part two.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.