if etrigan ever appeared on smallville, who would play him?

#1 Edited by grimreaper1980 (619 posts) - - Show Bio

well they should have the same actor play both jason blood and the demon, maybee just use some cgi upgrades or prosthetics to make jason blood look demonic. i would say david boreanez

#2 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio


Julian McMahon as Jason Blood/Etrigan

 


 

 


 

#3 Posted by KRYPTON (1891 posts) - - Show Bio

James Earl Jones would voice etrigan, Etrigan would be CGI

#4 Posted by AssertingValor (5392 posts) - - Show Bio

Some badass lookin body builder............
#5 Posted by thechessclub (503 posts) - - Show Bio

@KRYPTON said:

James Earl Jones would voice etrigan, Etrigan would be CGI

James Earl Jones paycheck would be like the entire cost of the CGI for that season. Really guys=P

#6 Posted by KRYPTON (1891 posts) - - Show Bio

@thechessclub said:

@KRYPTON said:

James Earl Jones would voice etrigan, Etrigan would be CGI

James Earl Jones paycheck would be like the entire cost of the CGI for that season. Really guys=P

Nah, Smallville would've amassed much wealth before they'd cast James Earl Jones.

#7 Posted by thechessclub (503 posts) - - Show Bio

@KRYPTON said:

@thechessclub said:

@KRYPTON said:

James Earl Jones would voice etrigan, Etrigan would be CGI

James Earl Jones paycheck would be like the entire cost of the CGI for that season. Really guys=P

Nah, Smallville would've amassed much wealth before they'd cast James Earl Jones.

I assume you mean they would have utilized more cardboard and duct tape and saved on CG costs for a few seasons prior, right?=P

#8 Posted by KRYPTON (1891 posts) - - Show Bio

@thechessclub said:

@KRYPTON said:

@thechessclub said:

@KRYPTON said:

James Earl Jones would voice etrigan, Etrigan would be CGI

James Earl Jones paycheck would be like the entire cost of the CGI for that season. Really guys=P

Nah, Smallville would've amassed much wealth before they'd cast James Earl Jones.

I assume you mean they would have utilized more cardboard and duct tape and saved on CG costs for a few seasons prior, right?=P

That is exactly what I am saying

#9 Posted by Joygirl (19961 posts) - - Show Bio

I could go for Julian McMahon as Blood, actually. Etrigan would have to be someone different, though... someone buff but reasonably eloquent.

Online

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.